2010 Season Diggums and Roll Races...

idk about that D, your ride rips man, you give it less credit than it deserves, especially on the street.

Says the guy that smoked me on the street LOL, there’s a lot of variables. It could go good or go very bad

i want as many as i can get!! that way i can decide if i want to spray it or not hahaha

haha true, but i think this time you’re gonna smoke me, unless i get a hold of some go fast parts first.

matt went from a 35R(OBD2 C2 chip, he doesnt do obd1 swaps) to a T3/T67(37R) the latest setup, on the megasquirt went 11.2 @ 128

67mm FTW.

GermanPSI - Pump vs Pump (pending how fast your car is on pump maybe me on race vs you on pump LOL)
K20Power - C16 Vs C16

why dont you just race joe on pump? why waste c16 if you think its equal then, it should be close on pump. you dont even need C16. could probably make the same power on 112 and spend 5$ less per gallon

Hes shootin for 350whp on pump gas last I was told by him. I will be making alot more then that with my retune on pump. figured it would be a good race on race gas as he was shootin for 500whp.

Wont be using 112 either as I am getting a drum of c16. Can just throw it in when needed and not have to drive to a certin place each time.

I’ll race both of 'em from a roll!

you on low boost vs. me on whatever. cmonnnnn…leavin me out :frowning: :lmao

I’m not wasting my money on C16. Just like Brett said, I’m tuning it on 112 and going to have it readily available at the pump.
But, you on C16 vs. me isn’t even worth it, I’m on stock block & haven’t even gotten tuned yet to know what it’s making which I’m assuming will make around what a sleeved 83mm, built GSR w/ a worked head will make on pump gas.

I’m only getting tuned on 93 for now though. I’ll run pump vs. whatever your low boost setting is though for right now. :thumbup

i hope youre using that C16 for all its worth, and not to say youre running it to sound cool… you can have ALOT of boost and ALOT of timing on C16. its 117 motor octane… on a 3076R you can get away with the same power on a lesser fuel. C12 which costs significantly less and will make tons of power. its also available in a 55 gal drum

My car is slow, nobody wants any :cry

your car is in pieces!!! everybody wants a shot at it you just aint puttin it back together ni99a

Haha, over spring break I really wanna put in some serious work on it and get moving. I REALLY want to have it out this season, this weather is giving me alot of motivation!

good!! im gonna hafta work mornings each day during spring break but ill come over and lend a hand at nights, sam works nights so im free. id love to see the 94 out this year!!!

Word mang! Sams workin nights again huh? Thought she stopped her bad habits :rofl jk jk :hug

lmao u asshole

:lmao Shes gonna beat me now, she hits hard :lol

sammy gauges is an animal bro!!

Damn you.

I don’t know how much street runs I’ll be doing this year. I’m sure you’ll catch me at some point. GTR I dunno if I’ll be on the street with much.