MIR 2010

Import vs Domestic is quickly approaching, I was just curious who was all headed down this year, who’s racing, and where everyone is staying. I’m going to be taking my evo down, and maybe another if I can convince him. Last year was an incredible time can’t wait for this year.

i may go down to spectate and push fran’s car again

If i can get someone with a trailer just incase. ill be down.

ill be doing the same thing i did last year which was trailer my car down and if anyone breaks there car down there we can just throw your car on my trailer and drive my subaru home…fran was lucky i did that

+1

I can’t decide if I should leave the stock turbo and lighten the car up or try and go with a bigger one before then. I know most aren’t Evo guys but any opinions? I’m just looking to have fun and make a good showing I know the car won’t be competitive with my hp range.

if any thing lighten the car. make the most of the power you currently have

Ya I’m just not sure, the car isn’t making huge power with the 5speed and lightening it I think I’ll be around 11.3-11.6 if I’m lucky. Or I can get something like a fp red. Pick up another 70-80whp and try and lighten it up. Just really unsure of what I want to do

I plan on having something for this event. I currently dont have a built motor. or a running car but hope to have something by then. Maybe with stock sleeves…

with a T3/6265

I dont plan on winning just hoping to go fast lol…

its by far the most fun event of the year…

Joe you know you want my Borg warner

Where is everyone staying? Last years hotel was pretty decent. I am going to drink, eat, and hang out. Will push cars if necessary.

Wherever Wayne is staying. LOL

all work and no play makes Darkstar a dull boy

Id like to get my wastegate fixed, turn up the boost a bit and get it tuned before then.

thats right… both of you owe me a hotel room for this year!

its taken care of already

great… where we staying?

Where the Clairion? that place has really nice beds…

I will buy the 366 for $600?

The 6265 is only $800 brand new!

750 and it’s yours

Let me take a second and just say Borg warner > all