2010 Season Diggums and Roll Races...

Like is it able to charge cellular phones? :lol

i’d feel bad that your piss pounding someone else’s car:retardclap

if its your buddy’s car with the black charger srt8, bring it on, i’d be more than happy to it my taillights you herb

:ahh

Its not piss pounding it, its one or two races lol. Im doin a bunch of work for him fri and hes outta town for the night so he said to take it out and have fun for the night.

oh ok.

lets do a dig and roll.

i’m looking at time slips from me racing a red srt8 charger that had an exhaust( from what i remember) at LVD…

let’s do this pete

we can do a roll earlier in the night, then do digs later on once the spot is clear if that works for you. I dont wanna be at the ext early at all… :ohnoes

word

whatever works, i don’t want to be on the ext at all haha.

:thumbup

Hahaha

kkkkkkkkkustoms from a dig!!!

I wantz too play!

your buddy’s srt8 was a straight dog, sorry:lol

you’re a straight dog dwight

Well, there were a few things I would have done different lol, your 1-2-3 beep was more like 1…23 :lol. That and I didnt know you were brake boosting it ya fuck!! I was trying to get another run with ya that wasnt up a 40* hill, but I didnt see where the hell u went after the race.

TDI wants to be sneaky and cute but rly he looks like an idiot when racing…

the big body is gonna eat 'em up

You always have to beep your self when racing pete cause he cheats and always does the quick beep at the end. Every one and their mother will tell you the same

Yeah pete did a little crafty shit last night, but it is what it is, he beat the charger at that race! I would have liked to be on FLAT highway lol, and done a 50 roll or so, 40 in 2nd in that car is sluggin pretty bad.

I know, I had E-man in the car and hes was like W T F was that??? :rofl. And I cant say ive ever seen someone brake boost a stock car lol

haha, i honestly can’t help the beeping, the first time i started in 2nd at 40 and jumped out pretty good then the 2nd run i started out in 3rd at 40 to see how much closer it would be for you…

i brake boosted cause i read they go like 108~ so i needed as much jump as possible, but i guess it wasn’t nessecary lol