2010 Season Diggums and Roll Races...

They are supose to be a 106ish car stock, but like i said that thing ins 2nd from 40 was FAR from impressive lol. I didnt really know the car well enough to judge what roll speed i needed, oh well tho.

not really sneaky, its just being anxious to boot it so i get jumpy, he shoulda beeped than

its honestly a habit lol

nothing crafty, i’ll prolly have the car out again tonight if you wanna do a 50 roll, that works…

that is suposse to be quite a bit faster than mine, pretty much just like every other car i raced, i go into thinking i’m going to lose, but its been straight W’s for me haha

Im not sure if im gonna have it tonight or not honestly, if I do Ill let ya know.

same here, its been to hot latley lol

Yeah def, Im not doing SHIT at the ext for a few months lol

same here, its sound like the cops are really crackin down.

not for long!! :thumbup

YUPP fuck that shit.

aaahahahaha yeaaaa okkkkkkk, from you?! HAHAHA

orly? :lol

what the fuck Pete! your roll racing 6.1L HEmi’s but wont play with a small 5.7?

admit it, your scuuured!

are you dense???

i’m racing cars that would be good races not total blowouts… why the fuck would you wanna race a 103 car when you have a 120 car??? lol, doesn’t make much sense… give me some time to install my parts and get tuned and we can do a 20-120.

I just read like 10 posts above you yanked the SRT8 and they trap around 108…

I trap 116 until the score board says other wise! not sure where you get 120 from!?!?

ok well the only way i race you right now is a dig.

deal as long as I beep.

ok i’d rather have someone else beep from a dig/roll anyways.

everybody i usually race has no horn

just outsider looking in,y dont you have a “flagger” instead of going off beeps… unless itll just be you two then id understand the beeps

because chances are there wont be a “flagger” around who would want to flag on 9 lol

ahhh gotcha,was just wondering

adam were my beeps slow enough?