2010 Season Diggums and Roll Races...

sorry im not taking it out tonight.

i told you id give you a roll and a dig. dont worry ill have NO trouble :ninja coming around and tree-ing your ass.

sounds good to me gnome

pete when u gonna give me a race…or u just gonna race cars you know ull beat?

na, i’ll race ya from a dig

aight dwight, just be ready for the big body to rape you

lol, sure, anything for you!

keep talkin shit like adam did in his buddy’s srt8…

towards z06

learn how to drive

Pete you will get raped by Pauly’s zo6

thats why pete bought an evo. just to dig race and pretend its takes skill lol! ur car has a factory 2 step right? or is that just the MR

i don’t launch off the two step

LOL!

Once pete puts his bolt-ons on & gets it tuned…the Z06 is going to have a real hard time keeping up. From a dig it will be game over. Not taking sides at all, just saying from what I’ve seen with Evos.

But speaking of, Paulie let’s do a rematch 40, 60, whatever. I’ll even turn the boost alll the way down :slight_smile:

im only talking shit cuz you talk the most. I couldnt give a fuck less about any of this. But the vette WILL beat the evo in a dig and a roll at some point this year.

from a roll yes prolly, but highly doubt you will come around me from a dig… sorry.

thats true, pete we all love you, but you talk more shit about digs now that u have an evo! its cool, i actually think its fun. im just bustin ur balls when i get on u, im dont mean it in a mean way fyi

I want to get a group to go out tonight, I don’t have school again til Wednesday so I’d like to get out and cruise around & hang out.

word! thats my boy, this ni99a is stupid haha

Joeys gunna get raped real soon…

you are SO fucking DENSE. HOLY SHIT.