2010 Tacoma part out

[FONT=Calibri][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]Name: Jake
Contact: 518-727-6006 or jacobennis@aol.com or PM me/post here

I’ve decided to sell my 2010 Tacoma and am parting it out before I let it go. Truck will be sold in close to stock condition (with some minor mods) for $27,500 if anyone is interested. It has 49xxx miles on it, 1 owner, all maintence done at Lia Toyota with records.

Prices do not include paypal fees (3.3% or sent as a gift). If you pick anything up I’ll knock off the price of shipping.

Anyways, on to the good stuff:

Line-x’d shifter trim SOLD

Icon front coilovers (extended length version),icon spanner wrench, and sway bar relocation brackets $850 shipped

DSM UCAs (only used since november 2011) $450 shipped

Wheelers tsb AAL & All pro u bolt flit kit(with stock bump stops welded on) SOLD

(5) 18” XD Monster rims and Nitto trail grappler tires with TPMS $1900 picked up
6000miles on these, the spare tire has never been used. TPMS installed. Never offroaded, the rims don’t have a scratch on them.
These rims have 2 lug patterns, 1 for Tacoma /gmc/chevy 6 lug and another for ford 6 lug f150.
I am not interested in any trades now that i have a set of stock offroad rims. I will be buying an f150 so i will use these if i do not get my asking price on them. I love this setup and they are mint and a lot cheaper than what i paid just 6000 miles ago

Super white grill, grillcraft and 2 kragen 7” HIDs $400 shipped ($300 shipped without the kragen HIDs) SOLD
-new bulbs with less than 1 minute on them, comes with wiring, relay, add-a-fuse and a carling offroad light switch
-I will split them and sell the kragen lights seperate but only if someone wants the grill without them first.

Access tonneau cover, roll up Velcro $250 shipped

Weathertech floor mats, front and rear in black SOLD
needs to be hit with the hose but otherwise perfect condition

Black accord lug nuts SOLD

Bed lights and carling switch $225 shipped + your stock bed light cubbies SOLD

JL stealthbox with (2) JL 10w1v2’s and rear seat plastic trim SOLD

JL 250/1v2 slash amp SOLD

JL c5-650x (and x-overs) SOLD
–Not shown

Full set of speaker rings made by me and line-x’d. front, rear and tweeters SOLD
Front and rear are 6.5”, I think the tweeters are 1.5” cut but you can obviously cut them a little larger if need be. Tweeters not shown (also pic is from before they were installed)

Alpine IVA-W505 and NVE-P1 SOLD

-alpine imprint PXA-H100 sound processor and tuning software KTX-H100 (tuning software bnib) $150 shipped
-aux input with stock switch blank location $30 shipped
-usb plug for cig lighter slot (usb to usb) $30 shipped
-under radio blank switch with a hole in the middle of it, perfect for a switch (the one shown with the aux plug throught it, aux not included) $8 shipped
-KCE-C105 backup camera and KTX-C10LP license plate bracket $150 Shipped
-Wiring harness (non jbl) & double din mounting kit with flyzeye ambient lighting (wired version, red and white w/ red halos) $60 shipped
-PAC SWI-JACK for steering wheel controls BNIB $50 shipped
[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]-TSS sirius/xm antenna adapter (for using your stock sharkfin antenna with aftermarket Sirius/xm radio) $50 shipped

[/FONT][/SIZE]

Three plugs on the left of the pic
Left to right: USB plug, ipod video input plug, aux input plug

Tacoma OEM bed x-tender painted black SOLD
Will be broken down for shipping, comes with hardware. Could use a touch up on the paint. I use it for function so it hasn’t bothered me much. I have the strap ends/tailgate hooks line’x’d as well

Alcantara wrapped center console and front door pockets by JPM Coachworks $150 picked up and swapped with your oem

Console vault SOLD
2 keys, manual and instructions

The oem roof rack is not particularly for sale, i would like to keep it with the truck since i think it is a nice selling feature as i never see anyone else with one. If you are dying for it, the price is $300 shipped plus your weather strips, $200 local and we can do the swap at the same time. I’m firm at that price, id rather keep it with the truck but that is the price i would let it go for as of now.
[/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT]

SOLD:
Bed Xtender
console vault
front coilovers

Front grill and bedlights SOLD

updated