2011 5.0 doesnt have shit on this...

sorry Adam

1000hp, NA

yeah. that car is 330ft out before you hit the 60ft mark.

oh, and im sure it wont be long until someone has the new 5.0 running single digits on stock suspension, probably stock short block too.

stalled auto…FTW

its a Liberty. not your typical transmission, its a clutchless manual gearbox

they are 8640$ for the 5speed. they are the same ones Pro Stock cars run.

:lol Did you really just compare a stock car to a 8 second all motor race car Drew?

whats all motor race car mean?

the car weighs 3500lbs lol.

I just thought it was a bad ass car. I just compared it to the 5.0 because every thread is about that now haha

nice to know.

but I still want a stalled auto. Getting tired of the 6 spd honestly.

learn how to drive it and youll like it more. decide whether or not you want to drag race enough to up the rear end and get a wheel and tire package for it, otherwise youre gonna be stuck worrying about the rear end, and never hooking up because you wont put a 28x10.5" slick on it.

everythread consists of a 5.0 '11 mustang, lsx, and corvettes WTF

na im getting tired of just shifting in general haha

I was looking at drag pack wheels the other day but I voided actually moving forward with it. I like to take my car on road trips and what not. Once I decide to go dig monster, Im pretty much limited to street driving and I have a problem with this. This is the reason why I decided to set the car up as a handling/highway car.

fixed

btw bad ass car drew

maybe, but thats what ls1tech is for…

^ haha

svtperformance and ls1tech should merge into one forum lol

A set of drag radials on a spare set of rims will solve nearly all of your traction problems on the street…or just get the Nitto DR’s, perfect mix of wear and traction. To be 100 percent honest with you, my M/T DR’s don’t hook a whole lot better than the Nitto’s did.

The world would explode