2011 A8!

i will say, do not… DO NOT drive a 26’ Penske truck across country. never do it.

:lol

Screw that!

I kinda want to rent a U-Haul box truck and roll race PJB on the clock with it.

His car is just too long and low and loaded with high tech shit like a computer screen stereo that requires reading a book to know how to change stations.

If I was going to get a luxury car it would be a Grand Marquis. Nice ride, nice comfortable interior and pretty simple despite being luxurious. My mom had one as a rental a few years ago and I took it for a ride and loved the way it rode.

A big luxury car just isnt something I want or need at this point in my life.

HOLY SHIT!!!

Dude, you would rather have a Grand Market over an Audi A8!!!

Yeah, its over $50k less and still nice

It’s not nice. Sorry to break it to you bro. Not even the same world of car.

But I guess for someone who hates gadgets, yes, the other cars are overkill.

I LOVE the bells and whistles my car has to offer and what the other luxury liners (:lol) have to offer. That’s what makes those cars greater than anything else out there on the road. Then again, I’m a techie…so maybe that’s why I like the bells and whistles.

I wish they made the new Regal with AWD.

certain features I like including my automatic headlights but really I hate leather seats, power seats are pointless (my truck has power drivers side seat) and I dont need all kinds of crazy computerized shit in a car.

Power seats rock. You can find a better driving position instead of the one click too close, one click too far away BULL SHIT.

:lol

really I just keep my seat in one spot so theres no need to adjust it and power seats take forever to move compared to manual seats

Dude, it’s like a second or two. Not forever. That can’t possibly be a reason to not have em.

nice lookin car, great price point to. thats going to be a competitive car in it’s class. hands down VW is going to run the luxery market for the next 3 years. between the panamera and the new A8, VW is going to hold a major share of the market, and take a lot of BMW and MERC sales.

i’d love to start a new trend of spraypainting the headlights of those cars that didnt come with the strip from the factory with black paint

Fuck yea. A8 diezel FTW