2011 Dodge Challenger *Now MOPAR Gang-Bang*

nice avatar.

Mopar is fucking gay

word

best thing dodge has created since the early 70’s is this video

I definitely agree. Every time I watch that I get this little glimmer of happiness to be American lol. Silly I know but it fits.

Thats what they should do kinda like a base corvette vs a Z06.

thats the most terrible idea ive ever fucking heard, i feel fucking nauseous, thats fucking terrible god, thats why corvettes arent special, there’s fucking a 40 grand version that my fucking grandmother owns

cars like the viper, etc. should only have one trim level which keeps them out of the hands of most of the public, theres more fucking vettes on the roads than neons

fuck this is the worst day ever

they should just make a 4cyl lambo FML

Lately, yes. But they are making improvements for 2011 (hence this thread) and beyond which makes me happy again. Don’t forget about those SRT8 Jeeps too, those are BAMF’s.

I’m sorry, did you just break up with your girlfriend of 20 years or something? lol. Free hugs <3

there is no way the 6.4 will keep up with a gt500 it will barely keep up with the new 5.0

Prob not but I’d love to see what a SC Challenger could do. They are comparing them because it’s their top model for the lineup and considered a competitor in terms of sales.

is that your superbird in your sig

Aaaaand, you obviously dont know that the Viper ISNT dead, and thats just after they rocked the fucking world with the 08-10 versions… {again}, and you must have heard about the Jeep SRT-8 that knocks out the Cayenne and the TBSS? How about the balls to make a TRULY retro Challenger? Or the new Durango SRT-8 that will take over the 7-passenger market? Or the Neon SRT-4 that rocked the 4-banger market? Or the 800 horsepower V-10 Challenger Drag Pack that runs NINES out of the box? Or the SRT-10 concept Challenger that will likely roll in 2011? Do I need to go on? You have no idea what Mopar is cooking these days… obviously. They put all of the other US AutoMakers to SHAME on their total available performance products. Anyone who bashes Mopar obviously hasnt looked at the component quality side-by-side to the other manufacturers… it is so much better its laughable. Or, the more likely reason, are a blind FORD or CHEVY owner that is just a sheep.

What other manufacturer out there not only listens to what its customers want, but actually involves them in the decision making process? At the Viper owners invitational last weekend, the CEO and Engineers actually shows the prototype body and interiors to the owners, and let them dictate the direction that the new generation car will go! Performance, Looks, and Quality FIRST. Price tag SECOND.

There are more Mopar and Ford products in my immediate family than you can shake a stick at- FLEETS of them. Which ones do you think last 250-300K, and which ones fall apart after 125? Mopar, and Ford… in that order. Hell, we just junked an 05 Ford Truck with 160K on it… literally drove it to the scarp yard and had the engine fall out when it got there. Meanwhile, the 02-05 Dodge Rams are still kicking with 100K MORE on them.

With Mopar, you replace Automatic Transmissions, ball joints, and Window Motors.

With Ford, you replace… the whole truck.

I would suggest you remove the FORD COCK from your ass before making anymore posts.

LOLZ

How about that 2010 Cobra Jet?

Well there were only 50 made and it’s a turn-key racecar like the v10 Challenger Drag Pak. Which is a whole different subject.

Werd…

Hell of a rant…but some weak points.

I’m not gonna knock Mopar (brand loyalty is lame) for I like much of what they’ve done. The Viper, SRT8 Cherokee, Drag Pak Challeger…all great rides! But the comment “TRULY build a retro Challenger”??? Come on…Mustang and Camaro were pounding pavement before the modern pig Challenger was on the streets. Durango SRT8…will anyone even care???

Mopar putting others to shame with total performance products??? Several other manufacturers have been building impressive cars…it’s been done over and over again, not sure where Mopar is really putting others to shame. Top of my head…ZR1…shit, the Zo6…Cobra Jet Mustang…

That’s great about the Viper program getting in touch with the owners, for all I know other companies do this too??? Do you know???

Oh, and my Ford Taurus is a few months from the 250K mark, just saying. I can just as easily rattle off instances where Fords/Chevys/Mopars/whatever else have had long liefspans as well as short lifespans…big deal, happens all over the place.

I wish. It’s actually a clone with a 440 built by a guy in Texas.

---------- Post added at 06:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 PM ----------

And bad primer, lol.

Thats brilliant!!! Produce a car to keep out of the hands of most of the public. Great marketing idea there. Who needs money from sales anyways? lol

That doesn’t make sense. So fuck the price tag because people will pay whatever for a viper as long as the quality, performance, and looks are good?

---------- Post added at 08:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 PM ----------

How bout those intrepid 2.7 engines, sound product right there.

---------- Post added at 08:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 PM ----------

Shouldn’t the jeep srt8 be compared to the cayenne turbo s anyways? Why compare the top model jeep vs the base model cayenne. Should we also compare a gt500 to the 6 cylinder challenger?

cayenne turbo s > jeep srt8

FYI, Jeep SRT8 has a faster 0-60 than a Cayenne Turbo but they have close 1/4 mile times. That’s all motor without the help of a snail and way cheaper.

-How does that NOT make sense? you find out what YOUR CUSTOMERS want, you build exactly that, and then you do your best to price it competitively, without letting the selling price dictate the direction the car goes. HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU SEEN THE BEAN COUNTERS FUCK UP A PERFECTLY GOOD PROTOTYPE CAR TO MEET A MARKET BRACKET? Obviously we arent talking about a million dollar car here. Chrysler brought multiple platforms they were working on to the table, and let the customers choose the combinations, and suggest additions/deletions as well.

-LOL, yeah, because ONE engine used in a car that isn’t even made anymore really means much of anything. How about that Chevy Cold Slapping Piston problem? how about the Ford… well, EVERYTHING problem?

-Uh, who said I WASNT talking about the Turbo. As pointed out in the above post, the SRT-8 jeep rapes ALL of the Cayenne’s, without any help from Turbochargers.

you dont agree that certain cars should be kept special and valuable? what if a ferrari 360 or lambo or even a ford GT all cost 50 grand? how nice would those cars be if every 1 in 5 people own one. that’s why vettes dont turn heads, neither do stangs, im not saying theyre not awesome, but theyre all over the place, everytime one passes me its just “another one” of those cars

also for cars that cost that much, it isnt about marketing to the masses, its about having a signature car

edit: what about the veyron, i know its 1.1 million but theres only a couple hundred of them out there and im sure the company is doing fine, i think dodge can get away with one car that isnt being sold in the quantity of hundreds of thousands

i believe theyve only sold 26000 vipers total, and one of their customers, a lady i might add, has over a hundred of them just to herself