2011 Dodge Challenger *Now MOPAR Gang-Bang*

You stated before for 38stang to get his ford cock out of his ass, but all your doing is humping mopar. I’ve owned 3 different fords with no problems, my father has had ford trucks for years. So what is the “everything” problem you speak of because I have yet to see it. Realistically the intrepid had been the biggest heap of a car yet for my family. You know its ok to like more than one manufacturer. There is life outside of mopar.
Also stock for stock cayenne puts out faster 1/4 times. So where does this “raping” come to play?

Chrysler had been in the hole to the point of almost selling the viper. So apparently having a flag ship car wasn’t doing them any good financially. I personally don’t care about having special or valuable cars. i’d love if a ford gt sold for $50k new. Then I’d have a chance of owning one in the distant future. lol I would not buy a car because it is special, I like to pay for performance. Even if the GT became as poplar on the streets as a vette, I’d still get one.

mother of god

I’m a Ford guy. I’ve owned 4 stangs, 1 Edge, 1 ZX2 and a Crown Vic. THE only issues I’ve had with any of these vehicles have been minor issues with my 2000 Vic. I beat my GT500 like my wife and she asks for more.

That said, I love the SRT8 Jeep. I may be brand loyal but every manufacturer has it’s lemons, EVEN Chrysler.

LOL, its a MOPAR THREAD you tool. If you FORD IDIOTS would stay out of threads that have nothing to do with you guys, us “Mopar Humpers” wouldnt have to post anything, now would we? Did I go into a ford thread and post how much they suck? No, I didnt. So stfu.

Good for you and your father. We have owned close to TWO DOZEN of them in the past 10 years. Who has a larger product sample here? Nothing about Ford short of the GT and some of their BRAND NEW cars were even remotely impressive to me.

No Shit. I like plenty of other manufacturers. Hell, I even like SOME Fords. But that doesn’t change the fact that I have seen their component quality up close and personal, and was not impressed in the least. I deal with Mopars day in and day out, and I know exactly what type of component quality they have. Ford doesn’t match it, it is closer to import quality than domestic. That makes sense really, since Benz merged with Chrysler, and all of their imported parts started flowing back and forth. I don’t go out of my way to bash other peoples stuff, but when one group of humpers bash another group, in THEIR threads, perhaps they need to be reminded who’s products actually suck more. Yeah, I know Mopar made some junk back in the 80’s and 90’s. But, they have come a LONG way in the last decade, and surpassed all of the other US automakers in engineering and offerings, by a long shot.

LOL, that’s not the actual outcome on the street.

Now, this is not a Ford Vs. Mopar thread, so stop fucking posting.

dude, you need to get a fucking life. srsly

sweet, im going to put a bmw 2002 tii turbo in my sig brb

:ham:
Do you realize how rare it would be to own a Superbird in that condition? That’s why it’s a clone. It’s not like I’m trying to push it off as my own car.

thank god thats not the world we live in, if everyone was able to purchase the same things nothing would be unique

Hey Jam :tup:

I’ve owned all types of cars but prefer GM for some reason, probably due to the LS1 and 350’s in general.

My Crown Victoria is a great car, and I’ve owned great Ford products.

I can honestly say I’ve never owned a Dodge, I’ve owned Jeeps but they don’t count. Many of my family members have and I almost purchased a brand new Ram last year but didn’t. I would though still.

All companies are about the same honestly. GM has been pissing me off as I think their new line up blows and they are going in a bad direction… is Ford or Dodge going in a better direction? NOPE

Summaries:

GM-
You made a nice looking Camaro too big and heavy, with no T-Tops or a vert(OK vert is out 4 years later).
You made a killer ZR-1 that most can’t afford. The Grand Sport is a killer car for the money though and the Z06 is nice.
You killed the G8, WTF. At least I can go buy a sporty rear wheel drive sedan from you, oh wait…most of your cars suck.
The Cobalt SS, Sky, and Solstice rock way to not market them well.
Your trucks are ok but what ever happened to the diesel in a half ton?

Ford:
The new Mustang is great, especially the GT with the track pack bravo.
Your other cars mostly blow.
Your SUV’s blow because none of them actually have frames anymore, so good luck towing anything.
F150 is still nice, but IRS in an expedition? Come on you can’t even tow a car on a trailer with one.
I’m glad you have a new engine line up because the ball-less 3.0, 4.0, 4.6 & 5.4 engines SUCKED HARD.

Dodge:
Track pack cars are awesome!! Oh wait you only made 80
Challenger is cool looking and a fat ass. My 20 year old M3 with a auto I6 is faster then your hemi v8 6 speed car wtf
Viper as always rocks socks, please don’t put in a V8. The acr was the best thing you’ve ever done.
Dodge trucks are sweet until you have to put in a tranny ever 40K as regular maintenance. F*ck that noise.
Charger, 300m, and Jeep are all pretty sweet in the SRT8 form but any others blow goats.
Jeeps in general have always been pretty sweet. The new grand Cherokee looks nice.

Wait, so what car DO you own f2k? Just curious.

i still think it looks ugly

So is the Durango SRT8 a go then? Last I heard it was still just speculation. I’d have to check that out for sure. Also the 2nd gen Grand Cherokee SRT8 if they move the damn exhaust so you can tow with it…

As always you guys show Dan up with sound arguments, facts, and statistics. Oh wait that never happens.

Hey Jam :tdown:

Mopar and Ford both suck BTW

BMW and mazda suck

Mazda SUX! BMW rules!!!

:picard:

LS1>*

Gee, can anyone tell shitty weather is coming? Winter drama is getting started early this year.

where the fuck is quattro at

Yeah, you cry mistreatment as you tools usually do, when in reality you only came into this thread to say your Ford > Mopar piece. Go cry to someone who gives a fuck.

Unfortunately, because they were FORCED into it. Ford is the only manufacturer left that makes the exact style trucks and vans they require.

The proof is on the streets. If you cant admit that Mopar has caught up to and exceeded all other USA automakers in terms of products and offerings for the performance market, you are blind. And you havent seen nothing yet… wait another 2 years.

Good for you. Let me know when you get it so I can bend you over your wallet and fuck you in the ass :wink:

---------- Post added at 01:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 PM ----------

The Camaro [even the newest one] and all but the latest mustang are a FAR departure from the retro styling of the old school muscle cars, that was my only point. And the new Durango is based on an all new platform… so yeah, people might care. It is not nearly as big as the only one, and based on Jeep GC architecture. Overall, it should have performance not all that different than the Jeep SRT-8.

Sorry guys, my life calls. I have to run. I will be back later to prop up the Mopar fort again. LMAO.