2011 honda cr-z

Hahaha Right? You are a reputable dude and inquired about it and I figured Id try and give you a deal if you were still interested before I let it go. Thanks for the vouching Mike, even though its totally unnecessary. Everyone on here knows who I am and what kind of seller/ person I am lol. I have done numerous deals with people on here during the 10 years ive been a member. My feedback reflects so. Ive sold over 25 cars during that span with no issues at all. I think I know what im doing when it comes to the subject. This kid is just some angry d-bag noob who is pissed because I don’t know him, and he has no credibility on here and I was sick as hell and didn’t respond to him trying to send a down payment for a car he never saw and wanted to buy for “himself or his brothers girlfriend” at the end of the month, the night before I was going to sell it to a dealer. He sent me two texts asking to send a down payment. Like ive said if he was that serious and wanted the car, he would have just called me and left a message or something, like adults do. Not sent a text or two at night and then have a hissy fit when I end up getting rid of the car at noon the next day. Its not like this kid called me, set up a date and time, asked for more pics then wanted to send a down payment. It was just random questions and tire kicking and then asking to send a down payment randomly the next day. Im sorry but I was just avoiding that headache.

I was sick and didnt respond right away to something that wasn’t going to work for me. Big deal, the car is gone. I don’t know why this thread is even open anymore. I don’t owe anyone a thing, especially to someone ive never met that has a fantastic track record on here already and judging by his own for sale threads, has no idea what hes doing. The car is gone, my mother is off my back and I dont have to worry about it being at her house a half hour away from me and my busy schedule. Im good :slight_smile:

You’re in the wrong here smart guy, for even bringing this up to begin with. Nobody even mentioned you to begin with, you’re the one that made mention of it and started all this.You want to beat this dead horse, you want the car this bad, buy it from the dealer.

Speaking of which, Ray laks has it up for $9975 LOL. Almost double what I sold it to them for. I was shocked I thought theyd have it at 8,000. Hell I only paid 8300 for it last December from a dealer and put 6,000 miles on it. They are always out of their minds with car prices though so im not THAT surprised.

Im not even gonna go into details about all the lies in this reply but “set up a date and time, asked for more pics then wanted to send a down payment.” is exactly what i did through text. EXACTLY what I did. You also keep implying that I refused to call you when you never asked me to. So I after sent multiple texts sunday night and 2 monday morning I should’ve called you and that would make it all good?

you are a fucking liar and a scumbag

I guess mike here is one of the 4 assholes “that flaked on you this month”. I stopped replying because you were crying about the thread should be locked or deleted and then you reply 2 more times with just made up bullshit… PATHETIC

@Onyx Z32 ban hammer time? The name calling is a bit much and not needed around here.

Fuck.

This.