**2011 Mighty Meet thread

i would, but im at work till 9. maybe ill swing by after i get out.

I will swing through on the bike since this seems to be the general meeting place and I can never turn down a nacho buffito.

What time are people showing up?

ill pm u

Maybe…

I think I’ll come and see what all the fuss is about. lol

The drama at the southgate meets was more entertaining.

I’m not far from you at all, shoot me a PM or something as long as I get a bunch of this side work done I’ll head up.

Haha. Example?

oh hai, must be your first day. SG stuff was hilarious back when we went there. street racing insurance kid, talon scott, random morons almost nightly.

I think a good # of WNYFbody people are going to mighty tonight.

I drove through last night at about 9:30 on my way home and no one was there.

Random morons make for good entertainment. Well, usually. F-bodies = :tup:

lol street racing insurance kid on video was hallarious, and scott always entertained everyone, i’ll probably be up there…

Not a soul here right now. Some bikes were here then when I went in to grab a roastito they left.

i was up there this past wed seems the fbody guys and the n/a boosted 4cyl guys have some hate going on?

What are you talking about? I go up there and eat a buffito and hear people with turbo cobalts whine that they can only do 80 mph rolls. Then boosted CRX people bitch that when i buy them a transmission and tires they will run. If this is any indication of what is in store for the rest of the season, i will stay home and save the gas. Fucking WEAK.

i got to mighty cause im hungry. thats just me though.

I have a turbo cobalt and i’ll race from a dig i really don’t care my point is not everyone acts this way :stuck_out_tongue: I have only went twice last year i don’t know many people besides GV but once i get my car back i would like to come out more often.

lol i was kinda hungry and should of ate!

just felt that vibe, i was pretty entertained tho, hope the season turns out better… :gotme:

Sounds like things are getting interesting.