2011 Winter Classic?

Not sure if its covered in an NHL thread somewhere, but Ive been hearing thats its going to be Pitt-Wash at Heinz field.

Now being from Pitt, and as stoked as I am, and WILL go if it happens, as a hockey fan first, I dont think its very fair to have the Pens to play in another one so fast…

http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/sports/penguins/s_673869.html

I’d be kind of mad if I owned one of the other 24 teams in the league but it makes sense for them to pit these two teams together with the whole Ovie/Crosby thing.

Fuck that…the media hypes up Ovi/Crosby, but I doubt either one of them care about each other. Pittsburgh already went in the Winter Classic we need new teams, Like Ottawa, Montreal

I heard the site was Washington and they are taking about Caps v rangers but I feel like montreal ottwa would be better for the league

Gotta keep the original six in there somewhere I think. I wonder if southern teams will have one (obviously not in the south), I can’t see that working out well.

I would love to see Rangers vs. Canadiens. I’m sure Montreal would be a great place to hold the game.