next ice bowl game ??

im guessing rangers and iles…

Hockey at Yankee Stadium?

Posted: Sunday January 13, 2008 07:21AM ET

The NHL is working with the Yankees’ high command and representatives of the city to try to play a game at Yankee Stadium next winter. While there are plenty of logistical hurdles to clear, the principals are interested. The Yankees might figure to be a bit hesitant about having the final pro sporting event at the old Stadium be a hockey game. But sources familiar with the discussions insist that the Bombers’ brass is into it, with COO Lonn Trost serving as the Yankees’ point man in discussions with the NHL.

EW

IHI

I heard the same… Kinda gay, and ruins the effect if they have another one this soon… But now every team wants to play in one… At least cold climate teams.

I agree. They should wait a few years. The novelty will wear off if they do it too often.

Too bad Toronto and Buffalo weren’t playing better/ better teams. That would be a no brainer right there. Although I don’t think Buffalo will be having another for awhile or Pittsburgh for that matter. It’ll be one of the big market teams- Rangers, Wings against a Canadien club.

is that all you post now? or do only those keys work on your keyboard

<3

i dont think it will wear off. Once a year would be awesome! No one will ever get sick of it

only keys that work. :wink: