2013 Haulmark 5X10 enclosed, all options - $2800

let them use it and watch how fast they let ya store it there! hahahah Same works for my dads 23’ gradywhite sitting at my house taking up a shit ton of room at my house! LOL

ummmm not so much. its full of a jetta interior and msc parts off that car i am parting out! lol I know I can fit 7 dirtbikes, 7 stands, a few fuel jugs, 2 easyups, and 7 big bags worth of riding gear into one. LOL we litterly threw all that shit in my buddies and went racing a year ago like that!

I would look online and see what people say, or mark out a 5X10 square in the garage and see how well you can stack your bikes in it.

i just dont want to have to empty that shit right now unless i reallly need to. :slight_smile:

yea dont go out of you way haha ill see what people say online and ill do the 5x10 square

lol thanks dude. i just moved it out front by the sign last night, so that requires me moving it again to unload it too. lol

Looking for any trades?

Got an 06 CRF205R mostly stock in great shape

no thanks. I really just need to sell it and put the money away. If I traded I would just sell the bike, and I dont think I will make what I want to off that deal + this.

$2250 obo!

You could sell this CRF for more then that! and ride in the meantime
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x153/crazyz250/image.jpg

stock pipes and airbox? Just bars on it?

Pretty sure those are stock bars too, I had the same model.

Yes, pipeslook stock

I do have a set of pro taper bars that can go with it, along with a full Jardine exhaust that is in so-so condition

http://albany.craigslist.org/mcy/3585221215.html

KK, Do you still have this thing?

sure do kind sir. parked out front of my fine establishment as we speak.

PM Sent.

replied. nice talking to you! I will get on DMV and see what the hold up is and keep you posted.

thanks!

Oh good. You guys got together.

yes! thanks bro!!!

Still got it. unfortunatly the wonderfull state of bend over and take it in the ass New York took 4 weeks to get an inspection and 3.5 weeks to get the title to me for this thing… and the buyer had to backout and found one locally. No hard feelings, I totally understand!

Anyways, $2250 is the lowest I will go on this thing. Title is in hand, its ready to take away this weekend even. All the lights work, took it up to 80mph and it went straight as an arrow. Its ready to rock.

Damn that sucks.