2013 Haulmark 5X10 enclosed, all options - $2800

I am selling my haulmark 5’X10’ passport enclosed trailer. It has every option haulmark had for it. It has the .040 thicker outter skin. Diamond plate aluminum chip guard on the front. Spring assist drop down rear door/ramp. Side entry door. Rear stabilizer jacks. Interior dome light. If it saw 200 miles that would be alot, this is 99% brand new. Inside wood floor only has a few scuffs on it, and outside skin has 3 small dents in one panel. Rest of the trailer inside, out and underneath is mint. Asking $2250 OBO

Only damage on the entire trailer. A few little dents. Rest of the trailer you could eat off its that minty. Trailer is brandy new, minus whats in the pic below.

Damn that thing is NICE!!!

This is what I need, but my car can’t tow it…

KK you can try sell it in race club forums, people will pick this up in a heart beat…

werd. got any links? I dont follow them as much as you do. Hell if ya list it and it sells ill toss ya some $ for the finders fee! :slight_smile:

Maybe try WERAClassifieds

Sure thing.

Thanks a ton for the post over there! :number1

I will, ill look into that today at work. thanks bro! :number1

you pos ton racingjunk.com woody?

not yet but i will. thanks!

i want / need this but im not gonna lie i need a better price. let me know

$2500 for you. Its a $3300 MSRP trailer + tax for the options it has installed. There are white ones on CL now for like $2200 + tax becasue they are dealers listing them, but those are base trailers no jacks, no spring assist rear ramp/door paper thin sheeting, etc.

Boy if Gundam could go halves on this with me …

$2500 would go for anyone here. If I offered that to dave I would to any of my friends here too.

LMAO Maybe 3 weeks ago I could have I dropped a Serious chunk of change in the R6:lol:banghead
I also have to cough up cash to pay for my bands LP/EP whatever the fuck they call it that’s 3k right there not counting Mastering the finished tracks.:ahh So I’m in broke vill.

BTW Awesome price Krazy.

It’d be the perfect trailer … Just a little bit too early for me to jump on. Gotta at least attend a track day and find out if I love it as much as I expect before I buy a trailer. :tongue

But damn, that’s a nice trailer and an awesome price! I saw it briefly as I dropped off the tank, someone’s gonna get a deal.

Get another one around mid summer and I may have to buy it. :excited

If you could grab it I’d go for it, if track isn’t for you you could always flip quick.

Well I also don’t have anywhere to store it … which is probably the biggest issue lol

Driveway. Lawn.

Driveway has 4 vehicles … Front lawn doesn’t exist, and no entrance big enough to get it in the back yard. x_x

I even thought of family, but all of them would be too stubborn to let me store it at their house.

can you take a pic of it with the ducati in there my buddy wants to know how many bikes can fit, we usually take 4 bikes down to bike week and we borrow a trailer but he wants his own