2013 Mustang Boss 302.

So i parted the other car out and i am trading it in. Put my down payment on my new car Today and will be bringing it home in a couple of weeks.

2013 Mustang Boss 302. School Bus Yellow #274. This is 1/33 with the options. Picked it up with 600 Miles on it. Was purchased 1/23/13 and traded in 2/14/13. so far i really like the car from what i can tell. Very excited to get it home.

Grats on the purchase nick, what are your plans with this one

Honestly, to learn how to drive the car to its full potential and enjoy it. Id like to follow Cossey and the Synapse guys along to some track days and use the car for what its made for. Id like to do full exhaust, Intake and E85 tune. Seems to get them to around 455/465 whp with that work from some stuff i have read. Ive read an MGW Shifter is a must for these.,

Awesome choice, my coworker just bought literally the same exact car from warren ford. Trackdays are 10x more fun than drag, you will love it i’m sure

Love this. Excellent work.

OMG I fucking love it.

Nice. Jelly.

Thanks guys.

ball so hard

congrats!

Is there any difference motor wise from the 5.0 stangs besides the intake manifold?

The boss graphics remind me on the thong

The boss has aluminum block, aluminum heads and factory forged internals. Also 11:1 CR. factory 2 step, launch control and 8400 red line.

That’s why they call it a boss

congrats, big boy car…

Diggin’ it.

Stoked for this. Nice pickup and good call on your plans for it. I’d rather not tow this one… :rofl

8400?!

With the trac key i was reading the book and it says capable of 8500rpm red line.

Who sold their car for the dad truck?