2013 Mustang Boss 302.

Fresh bath before i picked it up at the dealer. No biggie.

It came with a free Mercedes tow rig!!!

and car cover!

Has to be from the hurricane. Not a bad way to pay off $50,000.

looks like a perfect drift car to me

the mustang, too

Sick ride man!!!

Do you know why previous owner traded car in 20? days after purchase? Just curious.

Sick car. Would smash.

UUUUUUUUUUGH. Now I want a green one. FUCK.

how much do these cost? how much did you get it for?

They’re like 45 brand new.

They had the new ones on the lot for $54,000 with a pretty good dealer mark up. They APR for about $46,000 from what i have seen. I have seen a few used ones but they have all been from 2012. This was just one of those perfect place and time deals. I got to Florida on a monday night i stopped by the dealer and looked at the Green and White ones and planned on making a move for the green one the next day. Next afternoon i stopped by and this one was sitting there just put onto the lot. I picked it up out the door for $37,000 with 608 Miles on the clock. It also has the second set of wheels with it. I guess the original owner bought 68 cars from this dealer last year. He has every color Boss from 12 and 13 including the Boss R’s, 4 13’ GT500s, Every state of Roush etc. He apparently traded this and a 911 in on a used ZL1 that they had.

holy fuck :rofl

37 for that car is a steal. put it on ebay ASAP.

my questions were not answered

Nothing happend with the charger. I was sick of having a 7 year old car that needed a lot of cleaning up so i parted it out, returning it to stock and trading it in. Im still local for now.

:lol

this better get you to more BBQ’s!!! there are boats that need to be put into pools

+rep for giving us the #'s

Eh, i dont mind sharing. I figure it as i an always going to have a car payment and i wanted to know id be happy paying for something for quite some time. The difference between this and my charger ended up being $12 a month, it was a no brainer. I dont plan in buying a house or anything anytime soon so i might as well have a car that makes me happy.

12 dollars? that’ll buy you some cigrits bud