2013 Ram 2500

Well since so many truck guys have been posting up their rigs, I figured I’d put up my wife’s daily. We got rid of her SRT-10 Ram and got our first new vehicle. 2013 Ram 2500 with the HO 6.7 Cummins. This is pretty sweet, can’t wait to get a tune and emmisions delete! Has about 6K miles now, 3" leveling kit, NFab steps, tints ;-), paint matched bumpe with fog lights, some 35" tires and new wheels. All I’d really like to do is a roll up or flip up bed cover, heavy duty rear bumper and maybe an exhaust. Drives great and has plenty of power, ok fuel economy too its comparable to any hybrid out there really. :funny2:

The day we got it.

How it sits now.

Ghost trailer in tow?

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

My wife likes the mirrors up. I don’t care lol.

Texified

Truck looks badass with the bumper and black grille. Those are the exact wheels I was looking at for my truck…

Invisible trailer looks sweet too lol. but bonus points for the come and take it sticker.

We need a diesel / truck section now!

Come and take what?

Looks great, such simple changes go a longggggggggg way. Is the front bumper painted? Plans to match the rear as well?

Yes front is painted to match. I’ll get a rear ranch hand or something similar, it won’t be painted to match but it will be black. Minimal chrome is my goal.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=J8i2vPRhRgoiHM&tbnid=f8pc4Sq5qE2g3M:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Ftweetys.com%2Fsummit-sport-series-rear-bumper---black-hammertone-finish.aspx&ei=nFICU_PTKs2PkAfynoDoBw&bvm=bv.61535280,d.eW0&psig=AFQjCNG1EjTI6OwyDAAZQSQNxhTG4pabJw&ust=1392747529403103

[ATTACH=CONFIG]31750[/ATTACH]

lol :wink: awesome truck btw… love the color. I hear very good things about removing the DPF bullshit.

I love how Memes typically have terrible grammar which ruins the joke.

That’s the worst use of that meme that I’ve ever seen.

Truck looks awesome. I wish I had that kind of towing power.

right? i just copied the first meme i found.

Definite improvement over stock. Whycome you got rid of the SRT?