2016 - Sunday "Mighty" Meets

For those of you still into car stuff Sunday nights at the old mighty parking lot 7:30-8. :tspry:

A resurrection? Will these meets ever make a move to the old BTC lot?

Probably not?

We usually meet at Tea Leaf once a week already.

I was making a joke…

Starbucks

You going to roll out in a minivan or something else lacking any fun or excitement to drive?

:fu:

like 4 more years and my biggest expense goes away making room for something deserved.

I figured this thread would only include posts from people who wouldn’t to begin with :lol:

Don’t be so sure…

Sunday nights the Dubs in the buff people are at tea leaf usually. although they’ve been meeting in the adjacent lot near taco bell because that parking lot is usually packed with movie-goers.

maybe I’ll swing by in my theft-recovered civic one sunday

Someone stole the Si!?

NOOOOOOO! its just what lz has referred to it as in the past. still driving it daily.

I don’t remember ever calling it that but if I did lolllll

Bump for tonight

NFB/Sheridan one?

Maybe I’ll swing by, kind of sucks there’s no Mighty there anymore. So many good times in that lot. Back when we had bikes lol.

Just drove by on my way home from tea leaf, looked pretty busy, but i was short on time (and my car is filthy)

Was nice to stop up tonight, it’s been a while. I drove past those two people getting gas, they had just started pumping when I pulled up lol.

Bump

I should be able to make it out next week.