215/45/17 or very close sized tires (4) used and on the cheap prefered

as the title says, I’m not going to be able to get full use out of a brand new set and mine are toast. I need an inspection and I’m just looking for some cheap tires to get me through inspection and maybe 3 months of use. Post or PM with what you’ve got. CL has nothing except snow tires from BMWs in this size

I have a nice set of 4 Potenza Grids in 215-45-17 with 5000 miles, $325 takes them. They are $129 each at the Tire Rack new.

I’ve got a set of 225-45-17 Conti’s, I think they’re the older ExtremeContact model but I’d have to check if you’re interested. Plenty of tread, just noisy. LMK if you’re interested and I’ll check the model and get you a price (cheap!).

jeff, set me up with a price when you get a chance. noise is of no concern, you should hear my coilovers after rain haha.

Bump, 225/45/17 are too wide and would cause major rubbing for me. If anything, I’d go down to 205 series if I can’t get 215/45/17s

not looking to spend alot. Just need to pass inspection really.

to the top with this…I’m getting desperate. My front tires are literally slicks now and chords are beginning to show on the inside edge and my rears are quite camber worn.

I can use:
215/45/17
205/45/17
205/40/17

Need 4 that will pass inspection…just need maybe 2 or 3 months of use out of them. HELP!

bumping this up again. I could get away with just replacing two…so any pair or set of four on the cheap in the sizes I listed in my past post above PLEASE let me know!

Call tread city tire and see if they have any used tires sitting around. I was going threw the same thing last year but ended up being alright on the tires I had. IIRC they did have used tires.