Two 225/45/17 tires asap

Just bought a set of 17’s 4 the e36 but two of the tires hardly have any tred and one has a tiny bubble on the sidewall. I’m going out of town this friday so I need something fast and cheap. Lmk what you guys got.

Bryan

PM (somedude) I know he has some around in the garage and he is looking to make room.

thanks, PM’d

Bump, I need these tires again. I was able to drive on the previous tires as I was told the tiny bubble wouldn’t be an issue. Now those tires are shot and I’m putting the car back on the road soon. lmk what you guys have. thanks

actually I need all 4 this time. :slight_smile:

I’ve got these if you need something cheap for a while: http://www.nyspeed.com/showthread.php?222326-225-45-17-Conti-ExtremeContact-Set-of-4

Make me an offer if you’re interested…

I’ll let you know, you say the one may not pass inspection? I’ll be driving to PA again and really need something that is reliable. And I kinda want tires I won’t have to replace next year. I’ll only have these wheels on a couple months out of the year.

go to fox and just buy used ones

Thanks, I’ll check them out.

can you run 245/45r17s on the back? i have a set of almost new yokohama es100s. $135 for the pair delivered halfway

probably but would look weird with just the rears stretched and the fronts practically flush. Thanks tho.

ok, i also have dunlop fm901s in the size you want. they have odd outside camber wear but solid inside tread.

i have all 4 off my sube. would sell the whole set for $180

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v77/kaneda3/parts%20for%20sale/MVC-414S.jpg

how much tread is left on them, and where are you located?

inside tread is deep, well over 50%

inside tread and middle and even most of the outside except for the very outer edge.

located north of pittsburgh pa.

I have quite a few 215/45/r17 dunlop graspics…

That seems like a bit far for so tires that I will only need for two months.
Thanks tho, and good luck unloading them.

Those are winter tires? Not really looking to put winter tires on my summer wheels, thanks tho.

no idea where pendleton is but would consider shipping them

if its not a shit ton id even cover it