240sx $800 this weeknd only

Hey alright heres the deal, I found a new car and im $800 short, I am willing to let this 240sx go for 800 without the sparco racing seat or $1000 with the seat. This deal will end monday, I am only selling this car so cheap so I can afford the new car im buying on monday lol. Please dont reply to me over son240 or I probly wont get back at you, email me at p_town_guy@hotmail.com I will give you pics of everything and any info you will need, I dont know how to attach pics to forums im a noob lol. The car is black, 5 speed, lower suspension, new struts, magnaflow exhaust, dark dints, new engine and tranny installed few months ago. All this car needs is the body work to be finished and a new set of tires, its about 85% finished I got everything you will need but paint in the trunk to finish the project. Oh yeah and this car doesnt have any big honkin holes in the frame rails like most ontario 240’s do lol, come get her while im selling it way to cheap! I need MONEY.

tinypic,photobucket= free pics downloads/uploads

Where are you located??

Oh yeah sorry im located in courtice. Also I am too lazy to upload 20 pics of 240, email me and you will get all the pics you need lol.

Theres my kijiji add if that helps. I will learn how to use photobucket if I try to sell another car in the future lol.

sold!