240sx for sale $600

this is an 89 240sx for sale

i did the dohc swap and run a 15.5 @ 89 mph with this :slight_smile: i put new winter tires all around, fronts have 90% tread life, rear i would say has 60%. it’s got a new brake master, had to run new brake lines all around, catalytic convertor, exhaust, tie rods

just this week the fuel pump died on it – we diagnosed it is the fuel pump – and im too lazy to change it. the car drove fine before it. it has 2 holes in the underbody, a cracked windshield that need to be fixed – but i still drove it like this since they didnt bother me and it was a winter car. you can fix both holes, and the fuel pump which im including also with the car pretty easily if you have the time. i personally would like to get rid of this as a whole and can be used as a parts car. body has around 300,000 km, motor has around 160,000 km

want $600 OBO for the car – it has to be towed – car located 5 mins from mississauga (winston churchill) in milton. you can call me at 647-200-3209 with any questions. need it gone by next week, so throw some offers

Can I get pics of the 2 holes in the underbody? very interested… email me at chris_pereira_1@hotmail.com

do u have the time slips to prove u ran a 15.5 ?

Yeah - he’s got lots of 15.5 slips…but they are all from his Eclipse. :slight_smile:

Bahah - I just had too…

lets race slut :stuck_out_tongue: ill show you a 15.5 :slight_smile:

now boys, play nice

and whoever asked for frame rail pics, what do you expect for 600 bucks

he said right in his post “two holes in underbody”

Ya, I realize he said 2 hole… but they could be the size of a quarter or a fist… even just tellin me is fine

the frame rail needs to be redone, floor can get a 8"x6" flat piece welded to be fixed

frame damage doesnt affect the car right? As long as it is repaired everything is fine?

if you just intend to be a tim hortons pimp it wont matter too much, but tracking the car is a different story.

still for sale or what?

yes, i was busy for a little while. it is back up for sale. still need this gone. 600$ OBO.

Hi there. I’m a new member interested in the 240sx for $600; I was curious when you’d like to have it gone by. Thanks, :slight_smile:

i want it gone ASAP, in other words, first come first served.

Hi there. I was wondering if the car has been sold yet?

he wants 900 for it now , fuel pump is fixed , call him if your interested?

i fixed the windshield.
front has new tires, this car can be used for parts. it’s not road legal in my opinion. you can drive it if you want to fix up the body and brakes. car runs.

price lowered to $300 for quick sale. trying to get rid of this ASAP.

will trade it for audio equipment, subs and deck needed.

you could part this…

and for $300 you get a 5spd swap, nice int. a DOHC is ur doing a swap or just need parts for a ka-t… good buy…
wish i had a car trailer… GL with sale man.

i can see someone making atleast $1000 after a part out…

someone jump on this.

yea man it’s a pretty good deal. i would part it out if i had the time to, but i figure someone with decent auto knowledge could fix this car up pretty well and make use of it. motor is strong, tranny is strong. car runs great, used it for school everyday, not a single break down.