240Z/GT-R

hmm that looks like the one for sale in Oshawa on Stevenson road, looked at it… its going to be alot of work.

wow this white one looks hot.

u towed the datsun from the front wheels?

Ya Ya! nando u got the right idea… nothing better then the classic look of the datsun

I didn’t the guy i bought it from towed it , and yea i bought it from Oshawa the guy gave it to me for 500 Bux!!

good luck with that. love those cars. anymore pics? what are you plans?

P.S i used to have one of these too , had to push start it all the time, was a 4 speed , drove it too school in Rexdale lol.

is that a datsun 210?

peace

Lets hear your plans x2. Dosnt need much to be badass by the looks of it.

well i don’t wanna plan thinks out that can’t happen , i maye want to replace the floor pans there 350 for new ones. anybody know how much it would cost to weld them in? im leaving the original motor in it till it dies since i hear there good on gas it may be stock but i really doubt it i think its got internals done, it has aftermarket headers and I want to get my exhaust done by C&D Meisters if there still called that. im going to repair the body no other body mods maybe chrome bullet rear view mirrors like the white 240z and im stuck on either Shiny black , or a Deep daytona blue.
the Interior is kinda tacky the previous owner put red Vinyl inserts and did some of the trim in red spray paint =<

i want it all original with black leather bucket seats.

and as for rims im stuck, i want to change the suspension, but might be hard to find for this car ~ i’ll need help with that soon.

That one is so clean and hott!!! i want one :slight_smile:

its a datsun 1200 coupe
mine was a 72 same color all original 4speed i use to power shift it , and it still hold up , thing drove brand new - minus the push start all the time lol