250.1 mph Lamborghini

i love watching the cones…they just keep going faster and faster …then you really dont see them

It’s an understandable phenomenon when letting off at 250mph, but when it happens when he lets off even in 3rd gear it is the sign of a poorly set up suspension.

from the looks of his take offs and driving i think he needs seat time.
dude, 250mph give him a break

I just thought he was being a dick on purpose with the way he was driving to make the video over-dramatic…

I <3 the Texas mile, can’t wait to see what my vette will do once the new set up is in it. :slight_smile:

pretty damn cool, i couldnt imagine what going that fast would feel like in a car.

It was his first time driving the car.

Also, at low speeds he probably doesn’t get nearly as much downforce as he does at high speeds. I don’t think it’s a matter of suspension setup as much as it aero setup.

What do I know though? I know very little about race cars.

yeah man lambos have really shitty suspensions

It’s Nyspeed…you can pretend all you want to know everything!

the beauty of the internet

Meh, there are nicer cars, mechanically, but that is pretty bad ass. I want to … ah fuck it, this meme is old and played out.

That must’ve been pretty awesome :tup:

Never said it had a shitty suspension I said it was setup poorly.

NO car should lose traction letting off in only 3rd gear. Like I said at 250mph it is completely understandable but in 3rd gear either the driver is a fucktard and completely oversteering or the suspension is unloading violently under decel

Almost positive you have no idea what you’re talking about. Do you have any idea what the momentum change is like, and what force engine breaking puts on the tires? He was probably WELL over 130 mph in 3rd gear.

About 1 g

Ah yes you’re the expert, I forget.

I’ve let off and hit the brakes in my shitty 17 year old Z28 from well over 150mph and the car never even remotely threatened to do that kind of shit.

You were probably in a higher gear though…

I wish I had sound at work here. His take off looked weird, like he was bouncing all over the place? Was he just getting wheelspin/hop or something (again no sound).

Watching the cones like someone said is sick, they just disappear they are going by so fast.

4th gear, my 3rd goes to 120mph at the stock rev limiter

5 speed or 6 speed?

I assume 5 speed

Also, think about the rate of acceleration. Accelarating at a very high rate (as per to reach 250 before a mile is up), then instantly applying a whole bunch of drag is a VERY drastic change. I don’t really think that comparing a Camaro to a Lambo is very fair.

6 speed