Underground racing lambo

Well i just got back from the PRI show in Orlando w/ the RLMS crew. Tons of sick shit, trick parts and nasty cars, but this one take the cake! I talked to the owner for a good half hour ( a younger guy w/ some major $$) really cool dude who was all about fast cars, he owns a s/c c6z also and a tt viper. He just got back from the texas mile where he went 241mph. He told me the car was 1600awhp and 1400awtq. Here are a few crappy cell phone pics that obviously dont do the car justice but still really sick to see in person and meet the owner who wasnt some rich snob old fuck who doesnt drive it… btw its orange, not yellow like my phone makes it look.

http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd299/srt8chick/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG00188-20091211-1247.jpg

must be really slow!

yah 8.80s and 241 in a standing mile!

lol wow how was the show? i bet everything was insane like that thing

Catching up to Toyota’s, nice!

yah, there was no toyota that went faster than 241 that day!

sick

Wow good shit man. I didn’t know you guys were going to PRI also. There was prolly a lot of cool stuff.

thats because the record holder/toyota driver now has a UGR-TTG:shifty

A black one.

I’ll go out on a limb and say that SW’s standing mile in his TOYOTA Supra will NEVER be beat, unless it’s by another Supra.

i like the grey exhaust tips lol

Ill go out on a limb and say your nutz! Every record was meant to be broken, and every champion is DEthroned! Plus the owner of the lambo had 0 experience w/ the mile and in 3 runs went from 238-241mph, give him a little more practice, there is deffinatly more in store for that car.

no it will for sure be beat

TT Lambo’s will be the kings of the standing mile soon!

UGR’s cars are insane!

real slow…

nasty car for sure!

Anyone watch the show Pass Time on SPEED? They did a show and ran like 10 UGR cars. each one of them were BANK! MAJOR $$ and they ran great.

Definitely was one of the most impressive things at the show.

UGR does serious shit. SW’s lambo is unreal.

“this is the sound of underground”