LMR is ready for the texas mile...

with a 1800rwhp Camaro SS…

http://www.youtube.com/user/hightechcorvette#p/u/0/ki1QrCGfntk

build thread…

http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/forced-induction/1383395-lmr-standing-mile-update-2-a.html

not looking good for the supra’s and ford GT’s…

Still not following why it’s “not looking good for the Supras”. Ford GT squashed their record already and SW doesnt’ own his black car anymore. Don’t think Barnett is planning on running it for awhile.

I still think the TT G’s are gonna end up being king at some point.

And actually RUNNING the mile is another thing, just because its setup for it with that much whp guarantees nothing.

they only went 208 last year? shit ams’s evo went 227… i think the TTG’s got this under control.

This. That car could have 10000hp and wouldn’t be nearly as impressive as the tt gallardos, gt’s, vipers, and supras.

holy shit… i copied your post. lol

dont get mad at me, I didnt say it…the owner of the camaro did

“Thanks for all the nice words guys. We are building this car to try and take down all the exotics at the TX mile. The Ford GT’s, Lambos, and Supras have been dominating for long enough.”

“The turbos are a custom set built by precision turbo. They will support around 1300-1400 per turbo. It has a dry direct port with about 150 shot to help spool and cool the air. We will hopefully run 35-40 pounds of boost when turned up to run a big number. Which should get us 2000+ rwhp. We didnt change the gear ratio in the trans. But I can turn this thing to 9000-9500 rpm so I plan on only using 1st through 4th gear.”

Supra isnt an exotic. :slight_smile:

All about the aero.

The cars performance is really going to depend on what kind of traction they get and how well the guy can drive. It definetly has a very impressive drivetrain with crazy power numbers. So this f body nutswinger is rooting for them.

Will not beat TTGT. Sorriez

Will beat 94gtz though

A slow moving epileptic turtle would beat that shit right meow :lol

You mean the fish in that hole in your back yard are faster?

Quite possibly! Ill have something to play around in in a few weeks if everything works out!!

A lawn mower?

Nope, slower :lol

Pauly?

adam , finish your car so we can finally race u asshole lol

^^^ dude looks like you john LOL

Lolz, wat??

My old car wont be out, but Ill race ya on motor in a few weeks mang!