LMR is ready for the texas mile...

Hmm so you are saying sloth is going to beat retard meat paws in a logging contest?

STOP HUFFING PAINT SEAN!!@#$%

When you finally die I may try that

Ill kill myself right now :rofl

run what ya brung!!! If you can’t beat John on the bottle, don’t run at all!

Please take dadley and hatefield with you

If you cant run a bone stock car on motor, youz a bitch, and so is yo aunt!!

Bradley for sure, I shall spare Hatfish

:rofl @ Dadley

adumb whats u get

A punch in the mouth

As in Stacey Barnett? LOL if that’s the case, I saw this car many times in Tucson…the first time Stacey bought it from SW!

i will say this about this particular camaro.

with the power it makes it should have no issue going 230 unless something really bad happens. it makes 1000RWHP more than my friends LSR turbo camaro did, and uses far more exotic stuff.

my friend made about 730whp at 9psi with his BW S488 LQ4 camaro(compstar rod/diamond piston, other wise simple OEM GM stuff, ported 853 heads, stock rockers, hardened pushrods, Z06 camshaft, LS6 manifold)

the car runs a Jerico nascar 4 speed, and a 2.50 rear gear with a moser 35spline 9inch rear. all on a 26inch ET street tire. the car has simple roof rails, and a splitter, no rear diffuser. the car went 198 at MAXTON’s 1 mile event

this car that is posted is pretty serious. as long as it can keep oil in the right spots of the engine for the run, not cave in the nose, and hook in 3rd 4th and 5th the car should put down an amazing time. the 4th gen Fbody is a really good mile platform. long wheelbase, low roof line and a great wedge shape. if all the variables come together and the car makes a clean pass i bet itll put down a very respectable run.

Nice post Brett…

i agree very well put mk

yea thanks mk

Update…

Camaro went 215mph on only 8psi on the first and only pass and they lost a tire…

And hopefully it blew into 800 little bitty camaro bits.

+rep for tiny camaro bits.

Car moves, but theres a huge difference in 215mph and 230mph+

that was a base tune test…that was only 900rwhp. That was 2 days ago and they had 3 more days there…

there was only a 9mph head wind on these runs…

to give you a idea, a TT ford gt went 219mph