So this guy thinks he knows everything!

buddy of mine works for the state on the thruway…Guy @ his work is bragging about his buddy that owns brauns bar in akron…Saying his car will smoke everything out there no mater what… nothing can beat him.

The car is a 2004 Lambo Mercialgo or how ever u spell it.

car runs what a mid to high 11?

friend lol’d @ him and said dude there are civics out there that can beat him. This guy got pissed where he wanted to beat him to the ground and said ill put up 10k that there is no fucking way any civic in this world could beat his car.

anyone down for running this chump… i believe the guy agreed to run from a roll…

if its someone like kevins car that i know would be a def win id drop 5k on a side bet.

in.

Well not for racing obviously, but I’ll throw money in.

Im pretty sure it’s a gallardo…if it’s the same one Im thinking of(yellow) I see that car pass by SSBC ALL the time…anyway that would be pretty cool if someone actually got 10k off of this guy :smiley:

Im in to go see this in person and see an ass hat eat his words. Alcohol in peoples systems kinda retards the thought process. I love when an older fellow talks about his 81 Trans Am being a BEAST and its so fast it scares him, or the guy with a 85 vette that is the fastest thing hes ever driven.

This needs to happen. And get it on Camera.

2 more months and an 89 supra could play

what does he want a roll or a dig this may be fun even tho it will prob never happen but what ever

lol, let me know when and where :tup:

time to run high boost on the turbo taurus and REALY piss him off

im serious …

:waitingforkevin: :eekdance:

josh ill def let u know…that would be a great feature for nyspeed dvd #2

i hope this happens. i just want to get keving to run him so the guy shits when he gets a hemisphere pulled on him

2004 Lamborghini Murcielago : 12.600 @ 116.000 in the 1/4 mile

that guy with the lambo happens to be my moms cousin or something like that.
wer good friends with him… i beleave the car is completely stock.
run em.

12.6 :slight_smile:

I’m throwing down $$$ now.

Oh, I wanna run him too :slight_smile:

ill throw in a G or two. I’d love to make some easy money.

line him up with mr. pearl

ive got $500 on the taurus putting at least one bus length on him on zee highway

tell the bitch to bring it … unless hes scared of 3600 pound family sedans kicking his ass

does he like red?

aaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwww shittttttt son… i like me some lambo hahaha