the new whip!

Here are a couple shitty pics of the new car im buying. I put a deposit on it and should pick it up wednesday or thursday as long as everything goes as planned…2004 gallardo 5,000 miles egear. ps i know its not fast and im not buying it for a race car, so everyone that wants to say “i beat Tony’s lambo” you might as well just pm me and i will be glad to set something up with my zr1.
http://i922.photobucket.com/albums/ad69/1evilzr1/tonylambo2.jpg
http://i922.photobucket.com/albums/ad69/1evilzr1/tonylambo.jpg

Nothing seems to suprise me with you, looks sick

Wow…Amazing. You are truly living your life man! Congrats, and spend that shit like its going out of style.

So the real question is…

How long before we see a redline TT Gallardo?

Nice…

Just curious what made you decide on a 2004 Gallardo?

So how long until it’s TT and your the KOTS of the northeast?

hahaha i really wanna tt it but thats some bank! and as for the 04?? its b/c i love gallardos and 04 was “reasonably” priced.

Youre keepin the Z too? Danm mang! Car looks good

Im guessing 2 months

Are the mods done on the zr1 yet? Or did you just need something to drive during the down time?

Gorgeous car. Who cares if it’s not fast.

1. It’s still a Lambo
    and
  2. It’s gorgeous. Murcielago would have been nice though huh?

I honestly like the gallardo over the murcielago, not sure why, but i do. Im willing to bet the price difference was quite a bit too. All in all the gallardo was probably cheaper then the zr1, right?

your nuts man, is this one a full manual?

E-Gear = Semi-automatic robotized manual.

no e gear (paddle shift)
yes cheaper than a murci and my zr1
and most mods will be on the zr1 for this weekend
TT?? HAHAH IDK??

yup, egear. I’ve heard those clutches are QUITE pricey. But then again, what ISINT pricey on that car

Nice car, would’ve looked for a manual myself, but I like the color. So much for saving for a house huh?

the house will come this winter i decided^

very good. good luck with it all

Congrats, I know you’ve wanted one for awhile now.

i.hate.you

jk looks great man.