Modded ZR1 vs. TT Gallardo

sorry if this is a repost i don’t come here to often

[ame=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mim5HjpQhjU”]YouTube - Modded ZR1 vs. TT Gallardo[/ame]

Time to readjust valve train.

Pretty crazy.

sick as hell

i saw it was 56 seconds long… and then two runs to 160… i might make it one time.

What’s a TT Gallardo cost? I’ll bet about 3 times what the lightly modded ZR1.

Lambo FAIL.

its not about the money is about winning. but you can hear the vette driver laughing the first pull

That’s a small margin of victory for the $$ involved. I wouldn’t feel that was a win if I was driving the Lambo.

The ZR1 just needs a few more mods.

ricer

That Zr1 will go to 100,000 miles.
That lambo will be sitting in a garage getting repaired or at owners personal garage. During the time zr1 will be actually getting abused :rofl:

Well beyond a shelf life of lambo. What is about 30k ?

:rofl: You don’t know me well at all. I am the farthest from a ricer you will ever meet.

agreed.

HP per $, the ZR1 will for sure obliterate the Lambo.

However, at the end of the day, a Lambo is still a Lambo :slight_smile: I’d take a TT Gallardo over a much faster ZR1 any day of the week. I don’t think the people that can afford Lambo’s, Ferrari’s, etc, are particularly worried about whether or not the car will make it to 100k.

Disclaimer : YouTube is blocked at my work, so fuck all of you that get to use it.

Don’t get me wrong, Lambo’s are far more reliable than they were in the past, but I’m not too impressed with them. Sure I’d take one for a ride, if offered, but I think there are a few other supercars that I’d rather have than a Gallardo. Koenigsegg, M-B SLR, Ferrari F430, or a 911 Turbo/GT2/GT3 come to mind.

For what the TT Gallardo costs, I’ll take a C6 ZO6, a used 911 Turbo, and a new diesel 4dr pickup and still have a few $$ left over for some other toy.

:kekegay: Why does everyone get all butt-hurt when the mighty ZR-1 loses a race?

my gosh, you guys sound like a bunch of bitches. “well the zr1 will go to 100k”

thats almost as bad as an excuse as “well my turbo honda almost beat your camaro, but at least i get 38mpg”

x2

comparing a lambo to a corvette, you are all fucking stupid.

As stated before, I don’t think the lambo driver would care if his car will go 100k miles or even that his car is slower than a corvette. The fact that he drives a lambo more than makes up for it.

There are POS honda civics out there that are faster than Ferrari’s, and AMG Benz’s but which one would you rather be in on a daily basis? if you answer “civic” you are either a retard or lying.

This > Lambo
[ame=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qevhqXO8J2A”]YouTube - Cam Only C6Z06 137mph[/ame]

nah, not really.

x2

the corvette is a nice car and is fast and handles well, but it’s not in the same league as a lambo/ferrari/porsche. it never has and it never will. The corvette is a cheaply made sports car with a nice motor that old people drive to church to impress other old people with.