Modded ZR1 vs. TT Gallardo

both of you wankers need to be stoned to death

do either of you know what under neath a corvette looks like. old school shit still surpasses the exotics in terms of bang vs buck and times. Exterior looks of a lambo are like a woman, Easy to impress, but once the interior shows a true cunt.

The interior of the Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera I’ve been in blows the Corvette’s interior out of the water.

That is not what i meant by interior. but since you are on interior. Buy a lazy boy if want quality.

because lazy boys are high quality?? exactly why you think that a vette is better then a lambo… ok end of convo…

Just like why you thought a 2010 camaro was worth buying, Personal choice.
Piss off

wanted something new… was looking at vettes but not good enough for me… maybe in a few years…

So your baseless statement meant shit. Exactly. Go fuck off

you are the retard saying a vette is comparable to a lambo, I think you are the one who should fuck off.

Even though flyinglow57 was stupid enough to buy a new camaro, at least he knows that a vette is nowhere close to a lambo.

I’ll keep out of this convo and settle for a TT Saleen S7

You have never owned anything decent. hide in a fire pedophile. You are far from reliable posting.

pot,kettle,black

You owned a Lt1 camaro. How far am i off with owning a Foxbody with no cam with just stupid shit killing LT1’s:rofl:

um please tell me when i owned an lt1 camaro? what color was it

the one i sold you had a LT1…

lol

ahhh the one thats in my avitar i guess… or maybe it was my formula. oh no it couldnt be because thats not a camaro… its a firebird… but atleast he had a 178k mustang and to top that off… he is proud of it. :reloading

You owned the wrong color blue Lt1 = fail
Very slow. Wrecked on purpose ford explorer owned it

That also works.

have you ever owned a modded zr1 or a lambo? If not, get the fuck out of the thread. hypocrite

shut up, saleen’s are overpriced and dumb.

your mom

ghost in the machine