Underground racing lambo

serious car right there

Naturally it was in the Motec booth.

I want to see a tt v10 audi r8. Essentially the same engine
just with four rings.

Motec FTW.

how would you know mr piggyback?:haha

rofl at YOU laughing at me.

oh come the fuck on. i didnt skimp on my car… i just got unlucky that the PS line had issues. :banghead car was tuned properly… and without a piggyback.:hug

What’s your ems like $200?

Mine are $2000-$5000.

I dont charge shit either. Piggybacks have been working on Supra’s for 17+ years at 850+rhp. Flawlessly, without issue.

hehe… well… technically, “ems” for the subaru didnt cost me anything. i brought my car to the tuner and was tuned via opensource which just modifies the values on the oem ecu. i paid ~700 for the tune. ORRRR… i couldve bought a laptop, purchased a tactrix cable (~$110), downloaded the enginuity program off the net for free and tuned the car myself for free… i know what ur saying as far as shit being expensive, im just busting ur balls about piggybackin it though.:lol

watch it religiously lmao

Agreed, you’ll hear internet fairytales of how AEM cars run WAYY better than stock, etc, but for whatever reason, they never run right in person…

I can agree witH the AEM statement, but you cannot compare rock solid ems like motec to an aem. AEM has it’s own issues, a lot to do how they enterpret and read the cam/crank posistion, not to mention moving to new hardware and software when they never fixed prior issues. It’s a real treat when you get to use something that just plan works everytime.

Motec is fantastic, but the price tag at $3000+ is not. Get what you pay for.

I have been investigating Haltech as well, a lot people are happy on Supraforums.