28 weeks later

I loved 28 days later (almost as much as the dawn of the dead remake)… figured this should be a decent flick aswell :tup:

just giving the headsup for those that didn’t know it was coming out (I just found out about it yesterday)

:headbang:

looks sweet.

:tup:

what’s the release date?

what’s the release date of the aqua teen movie?

fuck spiderman

a month from this week i think

@ 28 weeks later, or aqua teen? i want to see both so :shrug:

Wow that looks awesome, I really enjoyed 28 days later so this one should rock.

aqua teen hunger force movie ftw.

is that guy from the first one in it?
he was hot.

and there needs to be more brittish accents.

[quote=“newman,post:9,topic:27400"”]

he was hot.

[/quote]

Quoting for homosexual thread…

Anyway, I hated 28 Days Later when I first saw it. Then I forced myself to watch it again and I thought it was great. I can’t wait for this next one.

yeah i saw the trailor for this and it looks like its gonna kick just as much ass as 28days later, i cannot wait to see this.

[quote=“newman,post:9,topic:27400"”]

he was hot.

[/quote]

cillian murphy? sigh…

i saw this preview when i went to see the hills have eyes 2 and i don’t think he’s in it.

p.s. brittish?

Fuck Aqua teen. Man I hate that show, and the idea that a movie is coming out.

28 weeks :tup:

Aqua Teen was fuggin funny as hell… I liked 28 days later… I say see them both ATHF and 28 Weeks Later

TTT

I cannot wait.

cant wait either the first one was awesome and this one looks sick

i really didnt like the first one, they over hyped it IMO. i went to see it cause people said it was the scariest movie ever, i didnt think so at all

[quote=“JaysGreenLX,post:10,topic:27400"”]

Quoting for homosexual thread…

Anyway, I hated 28 Days Later when I first saw it. Then I forced myself to watch it again and I thought it was great. I can’t wait for this next one.

[/quote]

are you going to see this sometime this weekend? i want to check it out but none of my irl friends want to see it ( or they are at WWW ):bloated::bloated::bloated:

I am going to the 720 show at transit regal…be there or be [] as skunkass would say

OOO I wanna go see it… too bad all my friends had zombie movies… and I would have to go alone :frowning: