28's spinning, stickers still on em!!!

And I agree with you… 99%
Its honestly not jealousness on my part at all. Its getting twisted into that. Read back on how it started, I replied to peoples posts about their opinions on the situation, and I simply said I thought the same way and added more supporting reasons as to why. I have my toys and while they are not high dollar, they serve their purposes and I feel good about them… just like he is with the damn wheels. We all like to be proud of the things we have, no doubt.

Like you said, its all about living life and then growing up. Aparently i skipped out on some of the first part and jumped in the second. Its no big thing, it is what it is. So yeah maybe it could be jellousness if you call it that. mehh.

Its exactly the case with my house. I dumped in more money that he has in cars into it last year. I am the same age as him. When timewarner came over to install the cable, the kid asked me if I was a drug dealer. lol I feel proud when people come over and see the work i did and the money i spent on it… but its not thrown around. Actually I feel kind of bad sometimes when I have people over becasue I know their situations and dont want them to feel less than me somehow. I also never tell someone how much I spent on my stuff if they want to know let them find out some other way. Also a house makes you money when doing it the right way, a car doesnt unless it becomes a collectors item. Infact adding 28’s to a truck will depreciate the value to anyone looking to buy it other than someone like the person who built it.

I still respect him as a person, even if i think some of the actions arent the best or wernt the things I would have done. And I have yet to even meet the guy. So all this is just kiddy bantering over a keyboard to kill some time at work as far as I am conserned. Unless someone crosses the line big time in real life, I still respect them for the choices they make, I have thick skin like that I guess. You all know I put way too much into my posts here. lol My words are harsh sometimes, sure, maybe its hard to see my respect sometimes. I dont know.