new shoes and stance for the new daily!

About a month ago i bought a new daily, i lowered it about 3 weeks ago and just bolted on the 26’s today, to say the least im pretty stoked on how it looks!!! 2/4 drop on 26" u2 55.

Looks good, I like it.
That color is siiiickkkk!!

WOW. looks amazing! how does it ride on those rubber-band tires? :lol

thanks, and it rides a little rougher than the stock 22’s, but its a big truck and handles the wheels fine. nothing i cant deal with.

cool. normally i’m not a fan of the EXT’s or the Avalanches but yours really does look great

it does everything i need, i need a p/u truck to carry my dirtbikes, quads, and street bikes, i need a decent tow vehicle to tow the z06 if i decide to bring it to NJ, a good awd winter vehicle to hook on to a big ass snowmobile trailer and go where ever. Pretty much it does all of the above and looks bad ass doing it! thanks again.

Very nice!

I think ive got 2-3 sets of those chrome handles kicking around somewhere lol

Cool color.
What did this replace in your fleet?

hahahah nothing yet, my h2 is a lease that is due back late september, so i guess it kinda replaces that when the time comes.

Im gonna steal those rims for my All Terrain, very nice.

I really like that bro.That color pops off nice.

looks pretty badass Tony!

Looks good man!

SICK.

Looks real nice

needs some bigger brakes… Z06 brakes !!

do like, a bit gangster, but still sick.

Yeah, the little brakes look funny but a sick ride for sure. I would not expect anything less from Tony!

Tony, convince me to keep this job so we can go Lambo shopping together next year, lol. And then knock me out of I buy one!

hahahah im with yah on that one!!! ill deffinatly reduce “the fleet” so i can afford a nice gallardo next year!!!

Heh man, it’s just a ‘what if’ for me. Sure, I could afford the payment next year at this time, but I really should not do it!

(Someone in the next few posts will say ‘if you can’t purchase an exotic with cash, you can’t afford it’)

can i have your turbo kit?