28's spinning, stickers still on em!!!

Mother fucker lol

And lets not even talk about the thread before these 2 :rofl

when your layin frame then ill like it.

That’s redic. Goddamn rubberbands

Is having stickers on the tires still cool like leaving your stickers on your fitted hat?

** bling bling**

my opinion is irrelevant…but I like to think infamous H would approve :thumbup

DONKS!!!

lol tony your nuts lol

Rotterdam roads arent really all that bad. They paved alot of the roads around me a few years ago so theyre pretty smooth.

Yeah, Albany has some shitty roads for sure, especially in the industrial area.

I thought you were white?

To overdone IMO. Just because they are big and expensive does not mean its good.

Was thinking the same thing…although the wheels are bigger then my taste is, just never understood the point of having oversized wheels.

Agreed.

they have like a 7" lip

it took a little time with a BFH, a cut off wheel and a sawzall, now there is very minimal rubbing.

hahah something like that, a lil more!

its my daily, not my show truck, it has quite afew jobs to do, look good, motorcycle hauler, snowmobile hauler, ZR1 hauler, along w/ being reliable…

yah, its wicked cool, bc they dont fall of the first 5 mins down the road

white as can be!

how so is it over done? its a classy looking truck that been lowered a little bit, tinted windows and tail lights, and wheels!???

wats the wheel load rating on those rims and wat tires are you running that can handle the weight from a car and trailer on them(load range on tires)?

Tony, do you plan on swapping the wheels when you gotta tow, etc? Seems like a pain in the ass to have to avoid certain roads, swap when towing, etc, for a daily.

idk, i dont tow all that often, and the wheels are rated at 2000lbs each wraped in extra load tires, so i should be okk for the amount of time/ distance i will be towing. If i was to tow my vette across country im sure id trake the 15 mins and swap back to the 22" winter setup.

I cannot imagine how expensive those tires were

not as bad as you would think!!! i priced out 30’s, wow now talk about $$$ They were 1700each! plus wheels.

HOLLLLLY SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

then i would of done 24s with the largest possible static drop. i’m only a fan of wheels that look to big on full size trucks when they are tucked up under the fenders.

already had 26’s out with the old, in with the new! and i rock 22’s for winter…And had a 08 silverado slammed 7/10 on 22’s…