28's spinning, stickers still on em!!!

Damn i miss the rcsb trucks…

ballin outta control up in her.

How are the OEM brakes with those cheese graters? :lol

shits been nigafied

Those are actually a good looking wheel, whenever I see big wheels they are always gaudy and ugly. Personally I think they wouldl look better smaller but do you man

yea but what do u know, you own a Trans-am. :rofl

I guess it’s cool because your one of the first people in the area to spend way too much money on a set of wheels that big.

Yep. check it out shift hoes, I dropped $10+K on wheels this week and next week my $100K car is getting worked too.

I have met cali girls that flaunt cash less.

But yeah, dem 28’s.

:slight_smile: haters! i luv you!

^this

IMHO they are two big if you did a 26" or even a 24" it would look better.

24s look like donuts and iv already done 26s on 3 different trucks, i sold my 6’s for as much as i paid for them and got a good deal on 8’s thats why there on there now.

I like it. I would have gone with 26" though, a slightly bigger drop, and more sidewall on the tire. I can’t imagine how 25 feels…I’m on 45 and sometimes the roads are just brutal (like in NYC for example).

Damn all that money on wheels and useless shit, hope you already own a baller house.

I like it, looks sick

THIS

If I didn’t buy and remodel a home last year, I would be driving a $150K car and have money left over to pay a hooker’s salary to ride shotty with me everywhere I went for a year.

Priorities I guess.

looks retarded

The truck isn’t overdone. I think the truck itself is awesome. I meant the wheels are overdone. They look out of place (as in to big). But I am prejudice in this case because I have never thought huge chrome wheels were a good thing. Actually I hate chrome all together, even though im still running the stocker POS chrome wheels on the vette haha.

Agreed 100%. The wheels themselves are a nice design, but i think they would of looked better in 26’s with a bigger drop. You should bag it in the future…it would look sick.

Yep. Plenty of full sized’s doing work and laying out on 26/28’s. Rolling a lil 2" drop on a truck like that is small beans.

owned yourself