28's spinning, stickers still on em!!!

tony is now a black 4th string football player for the giants.

what dont you people get about this is my 4x4 DAILY DRIVER, was never intended to be a full blown bagged, body dropped show truck, bc if it was EVERYONE knows it would be 110% over the top ( like i do everything else ). My new project is my ZR1 that has 130+ thousand dollars in it, im kinda over the show truck thing, iv had prolly 10 brand new bad ass pick ups including afew bagged ones and other slammed, motor, stereo etc trucks… So just to make it clear, if i wanted my truck to be a full blown custom i easily could do it…

I never said it should be a magazine truck. I was only agreeing with Frank.

Daily Driver/ tow vehicle doesnt go hand in hand with 25 series Z rated lo-pros on Hey look at me wheels, tinted lights, tinted windows, loud exhaust and other shit that isnt needed for most people looking to use a truck for what it was built for. Daily/tow truck shouldnt get you tickets (tinted windows and tinted lights, loud pipes) it shouldnt scream I got money or I am a drug dealer. but hey aparently your not most people. :number1

What ever man, you put the wheels on for attention and to show you have money (how ever you get it I dont care). They call it BALLER wheels for a reason. One thing I and many other cant stand is people throwing cash in someones face. Have fun with it and do what you want. I am going home in 2 minutes to eat dinner at MY HOUSE.

Ok well last i checked the truck has stock exhaust, do you know something about my truck i dont?? Tinted windows and tail lights?? wtf does that do? yah i think total cost about 150 bux for both. As for a drug dealer, everyone that knows me knows im not affiliated w/ any sort of drug activity and if i was i doubt id “call attention” to myself w/ my “BALLER” wheels and tinted windows. As for a daily, the 25 series tires do not affect it at all, for the less than 1% of the time i haul a bike in the back or tow my car i think ill be ok, and if not i can take 15 mins and bolt on the 22’s. It has nothing to do w/ $$$, i like the way it looks and since its mine i guess thats all that matters…If i put granite counter tops in my house does that mean i have “baller” counter tops or im a drug dealer??? Or is it i like the way they make my kitchen look??? And if YOU and others think b/c i bolted on a set of wheels to “throw cash” in your face your nuts, this is prolly my 20th set of wheels since iv been 16 and made 8 bux an hour…BTW congratulations you are gonna eat at your house, have a good dinner!

Tony did you ever think of getting a nice dually 3500 and putting some alcoa joints on it? that would be trick

i hate how i cant bring a dually threw the carwash and i also hate how chevy doesnt make a shortbed 4 door, cant do the long body…

One thing i do know,is that this mofo^^ is a hard worker,so if he wants 32s on his rigs,its his style he likes.

HAHAHA I remember I was at the wash the night he rolled thru with his car and parked his car and was studying the playbook!

definitely an attention grabber… not a look most can or would appreciate, but if you like it, thats all that matters :thumbup

What ever dude. From the looks of the pic the pipe I see out the back looks like a dual exhaust, I didnt think chevy put on the stock. But what do i know. The tinited tails are illegal, and so are the windows… they call attention. but it doens’t fucking matter. 25 series cant and will never allow a wheel to take a hit. If you think it can load up a car trailer, put the ZR1 in the back and drive 65mph over a pot hole and post pics. I doubt they will take it. who knows. I didnt say you were a drug deal, just said that 9 out of ten cops that see you rollin lo-lo’s will think you are. Yep your right granet tops are only for showing off… they have nothing to do with adding value to an investment such as a house. Throwing money in faces is a simple concept. Post what you bought, how much they cost and you completed the process.

I am done here, my e-muscles hurt.

I love it! lotsa people on here need to mind their fucking business and worry about their own personal/financial situations before they go preaching to others. Just sayin.

most inteligent post in this whole thread.

intelligent* (just bustin balls)

But I agree, personal finances are nobodies business but your own, just because Tony posts pics of his car/truck with new wheels does not mean he is flaunting his money, and its nobodies business how he got that money. If he was to post that he was buying new stuff I guarantee everyone would be asking him to post pics of what he got. Jealousy is a bitch I guess.

:thumbup

take this however ya want ,but i do belive your barkin up the wrong tree on this one . i have known tony for a while 1-he works his ass off ,2- he dont play well ,3- who cares what he does with the money he has or how he gets it he is doin what 99.9999999999999999999999% on this board would do if they could

Truck looks mean Tony! I cant wait to throw some new shoes on my truck! Im leveling it and adding more rubber thou :slight_smile:

So get a FORD bitch!! :lol

Hes stated numerous times that the 22’s can be swapped on for towing… not an issue.

Really Id rather see it jacked up and on 38’s (tires) but maybe thats just my style.

The new Chevy’s do look pretty good lifted even though I dont care much for the trucks.

Holy fucking steamrollers :eek3