3.17 Saturday - St. Patty's Day :wahoo:

As many of you know by now, Akvile and her fiance are back in town for the weekend to visit friends, family, and maybe have a drink or two possibly. :gotme: :mamoru:

So for those who are interested in catching up with the Kak and Mark, and partying it up on Saturday night…come out to Liars around 11pm and lets have a sexy party. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v181/87FOXGT/woot2smiley.gif

I figure we should try to get there earlier for the most part, since this weekend is gonna be insane downtown since there is also alot of out of town people around for the NCAA tournament. Should be an entertaining night fo sho. :lolsign:

Also, I have a hotel room for some of the drunks to crash in later, which we will also be doing some quality pre-gaming in. :hay::beer2:

I already have a good amount of people in for this, but for those of my homies who I havent talked to yet about this, just text me and once i get the room # on sat afternoon i will give it to joo if i think youve got the goods. :touchy:

So, whos in? :smiley:

Oh, and one other thing. Anyone interested in maybe doing dinner sat afternoon? Just trying to see if we can pull something together, preferably not right DT, since I am figuring all the restaurants will be swamped because of all the NCAA folks in town. :redface:

u know im in…

we have been talking about this for months

MIKE AND I CALL THE BED!!!

SkUnKApE 123 (8:35:43 PM): hahaha
SkUnKApE 123 (8:35:44 PM): posted
mikey87gt (8:35:49 PM): i love you
mikey87gt (8:35:50 PM): :slight_smile:
mikey87gt (8:36:08 PM): saturday night were gonna make sweet sweet love

THE BED IS MINE!

I’m down for dinner before hand

lol, the bed is for mark and ak. we can spoon in the bath tub. (as long as no one pees in it this year cough testicle cough)

buttzex?

german techo?

u drive my stick shift?

ummm…yea ok?

NO BED FOR YOU!!! :slight_smile:

deal :wink:

hmmm, we’ll have to see :gotme:

its my sisters bday…always a blast

possibly

lol, I’m predicting 25 people show up to the hotel room, 3 of them will be girls :stuck_out_tongue:

i’m almost 100% sure about going to liars, but not about pre gaming at the hotel. i’m definitely doing to dyeing my amish beard green. it should be pretty hot.

oh this night is going to be one for the history books

you know i’m in :slight_smile: I can’t wait!!!

butTt secks with mike…HOORAY

man, those dancing dinosaurs or whatever rule.

i beg to differ…

this rules even more…

http://bobcrews.homestead.com/files/babydance.gif http://bobcrews.homestead.com/files/babydance.gif

You must like that one because you get both penis and ass of male in one viewing

I will be there most likely.

1- the avatars in this thread rock

2- im sure the pictures from this weekend won’t do justice. but have a good time everyone. i’ll have a drink in jersey for you all :slight_smile: i’m sure it’ll be a crazzzzzzy night! Last year was awesome and i’m sure this year will be even better.

does liars have guiness on tap? not being able to do car bombs ftmfl