3.17 Saturday - St. Patty's Day :wahoo:

I imagine ill be out and/or about. The 18th is my birthday, so Ill be out with all 2 of my friends getting deathly plowed…

ill be there with the wife, dont know how long Im staying at liars after going there last time.

^what happend?

I havent been to liars since the ownership change, but I’ll be swinging by.

someone threw a beer bottle from across the bar, hit some girl in the head right next to me, hit jess in the foot. It pissed me off and I wish I saw who did it, I think it was some stupid girl.

^ Just one of the reasons I hate going downtown

see ya @ the hotel around 7ish…

if your still hungry ill purchase your dinner from Fridays like i did last year…

ill be in the most queer outfit known to man also :wink:

hmm

we were totally sober last time we were there though. i think if that would’ve happened if we were drunk we wouldn’t have cared as much. so therefore, the only logically conclusion for this weekend…is to get totally shitfaced! :beer2: :beer2: :smiley:

im done for

OOMMMMGGGG!!

I cannot wait to see all of you guys! :smiley:

We’re gonna have to show Mark how we do it BLO stylez on St. Patty’s!!

I miss you guys all so much! I cant believe its been 6 months since ive seen you all!!

THIS WEEKEND IS GOING TO BE HELLA FRIGGIN AWESOME-O!!!
Can’t wait to see everyone!!

working 12p - 5a, no downtown for me on this day of holidays :slight_smile:

will be there despie i have 4 jobs to do the next morning

[quote=“SkunkApe,post:2,topic:25881"”]

MIKE AND I CALL THE BED!!!

[/quote]

Skunky…we all know you have a busted anal seal and lost that loving feeling:smash2:

[quote=“nitroinsane,post:32,topic:25881"”]

will be there despie i have 4 jobs to do the next morning

[/quote]

waaaaaaahhhhhh! clean the sand out of your vag

[quote=“soopa7fly,post:34,topic:25881"”]

waaaaaaahhhhhh! clean the sand out of your vag

[/quote]

would u let som e hung over guy install shit in ur house?

[quote=“nitroinsane,post:35,topic:25881"”]

would u let som e hung over guy install shit in ur house?

[/quote]

only if it was you joe, cause the night before we know you slept on the porch :stuck_out_tongue:

so dont get hungover

[quote=“Skurge,post:36,topic:25881"”]

only if it was you joe, cause the night before we know you slept on the porch :stuck_out_tongue:

[/quote]

u pass out on ur porch once because u thought u lost ur keys and phone(although they were in ur hands the whole time) and everyone holds it against u

WHOOOOTY WHOOO

:wiggle::beer2::headbang::pimp::tup:

OOOoooOooh I’m so excited!
flying out in 3 hours…boO to red-eye flights…but only 48 hours til party time!!!