3.17 Saturday - St. Patty's Day :wahoo:

So I take it your asshole got a pounding…

…on another note…where are the pics from DT last night?

good night. some people no names just went to hardcore but its ok(fucking bead ruiner.) speaking of him did mike make it to the hotel? and i do have some tragic news to pass along to everyone aaron savitskis phone passed away last night

so ur rib cracked and iam ready to hear the full story now

ugh what a night indeed yeah i made it back and one person woke up with a black eye lol

<------truth.

<------HOTTIES lol

thats all ive got! fun times but, we’re paying for it today. :smiley:

was it ken because i distinctly remember him a little mad

lol…looks like you guys had a good time

no, no asshole pounding. i jumped into a fight 2 seperate times to make sure my friends didnt get killed and i took a knee pretty hard into the ribcage. bruised ribs and a bruised liver. im feelin it now and it fuckin hurts.

first of all…it’s “SAVITSKY”!!!..

second… STUPID PHONE!!!

iam going to go call someone just because i can

bahahahahaha, best deal evAr :stuck_out_tongue:

hahahahah yeah SAVITSKIIIIIIS phone died and now he is worse than a lost puppy coming down from an acid trip…yeahhhh

and don’t worry, 2 guys definitely got their ass beat far worse than anyone inside the bar.

thanks again joe!

no it was not ken…

lmao what a great night… best patties day ever…

my fav moment was seeing 87fox passed out in the hallway infront of his hotel room when i came back to the room

yea, it wasn’t me that had the black eye, even though mike did punch me once at liars. but i almost got into my own scuffel outside of another bar…

YEA I HEARD THATS WHAT U GET FOR TELLING ME YOUR GOING HOME AND GOING TO ANOTHER BAR U SOB

god arron u make me moist

lol, looks like good times.

parade today was ok, darcys was better.

balls

My god I drank so much beer

1 Growler (1/2 gal) of 10% beer

1 Growler of regular beer

1 40oz

Fun weekend for sure. I will post some pictures tonight

Mike…are you even alive? LOL

i think mike died

oh and my phone is alive AGAINNNNNNNN