3/31 Como Park Backroads Cruise

btw… last year we did this in the first couple of days of april… and i had a good time…

^^We did this in march last year too.

Where is this btw? I’d be very interested!

Como Park is on como park road in lancaster, I think thats it. If you need directions PM me your address.

who’s bringing the hot dogs this time around? :tup:

and i’ll most likely make an appearance in the snatch

i’d bring the dogs but i’ll be at work on saturday so not i… heh lets make it sunday instead! :smiley:

I wish sunday was an option for me.

yay looking forward to como. today was fun, just to be out. but hopefully its nice and we go southtowns.

will-want to find a nice hour to two route we could take? id like to get some seattime with some nice weather.

I was moving, saw a bunch of you guys on transit when i was returning my moving truck.

i should be able to make this.

looks like rain for sat, but we shall see…

I just checked accuweather and weather.com and they both say were good for saturday. Rain at night. Mid to low 50’s. Everyone still coming out? Anyone have a root in mind? Who wants to hook me up with a ride?

yea just checked as well, they changed it lol. i get my evo back tomorrow yay! ill come to como but i doubt ill go cruising backroads. ill just hit up the main drags

Boooo…backroads = da shit.

I’m out. Gotta work that day. All day. Have fun guys. I miss another backroads cruise once again.

bump for no rain on saturday

Still looking for a ride…I’ll be a talkative passenger, camera man, and I can meet you at your house if someone gives me a ride. Let me know.

im down to go! i wont get there till like 4ish tho is that when u guys are heading out or meeting up?

I will also not be able to make until about 4ish too.

i won’t be able to make it until 9pmish…