3 kings t shirt idea

Thats what I figured…just had to clarify for my own good

Sean, are there any pics of that S2K meeT?

I gotta get ahold of Eldrid and tell him to post them up on here

Dooo it.

A link to this thread (and site) was passed to me by a good buddy of mine - Tony K, who apparently most of you already know. Kind of crazy how many “fans” we have on here lol. Its all good though, no hard feelings. :thumbup

Mr. Meyers - that was me in the black 09 the other night at the lot. Next time come introduce yourself in person instead of coming on herea few days later and sounding off about the “redline fucking squad.” :thumbup

Jon

Jon, how long have you been working at Redline? I dont remember you for some reason, i obviously know Howard, and Tony M.

About 2 years or so brother
I think I know your car - live close to the shop?

I havent stopped in the shop in awhile, so that explains it lol. I had car out around the shop the past week. Not sure what car youre talking about though, the white one i still have, sold the blue Mach last year.

gotcha.
yeah the white one is the one i was talking about - ive seen it around.

Yeah i live right off Altamont ave, so its around a bit:thumbup

declined a race? are you fucking crazy??? last i checked my car runs 10’s, i have nothing to prove to a 11 second mustang.

and the “whole fucking redline crew” were the nicest, fastest cars there, our 4 cars were prolly 3000hp combined!

ahahah the only one owned will be you when your looking at my taillights…

Fixed;)

I got a little mustang that may wanna do a 40 roll with ya tony. Let me talk to him…

ohhhh yeahhhhh!!!

Tony,

I think Ryan was talking about me. I declined a dig race challenge from Adam (with my Corvette). I simply have nothing to prove to anyone here.

A skeet skeet skeet

OK, im down!

Sounds good. Ill let you know when i talk to him and we’ll set somethin up

i dont know? i thought that smart ass comment was directed towards me, but im with yah on not having to prove anything to anyone here, i can count on 1 hand and still have room left as to how many cars would even come close to giving mine a run.