3 kings t shirt idea

Well that wasn’t directed toward you, but w/e.

:ohnoes

Dude you need to chill out. Again, I’m with Travis… I dont street race and I dont have anything to prove.

ok cool! hopefully my new rims/tires will be here soon, we all were fucking around friday night after we left and i was blowing the tires off on the northway in 3rd, at lower rpms, the stock gy run craps w/ 12k on em dont work to well…

Tony,

What tires will be on your new (rear) wheels? DR’s?

no i got some 360 forged coming w/ nitto invos 345 25 20, i’d love to have the traction of a drag radial but the soft side wall makes my car handle like shit and i sure as hell dont wanna down size the wheels.

Ah. I had the Nitto DR’s on my Vette for awhile…I used to not like them, but I switched to the MT’s and the traction increase was surprisingly minimal. The Nitto DR’s don’t handle all that bad, either.

I had Nitto 555R’s on my Lightning, I loved them.

I think it’s partially because the MT’s suck. I should have went with BFG’s, always had good luck with them.

yah i had the 555 on my lightnings to. Any thing will be better than what i have now.

i have bfg drag radials for my track set up, they work ok, i can usually get 1.7-1.8 60’s. I need et streets tho b/c those guys are down in the 1.4-1.5 area.

MT radials are THE best hooking radial out there. Period.

I noticed a bigger traction increase jumping to BFGs from Nittos, then to MT’s from Nittos (on the street).

“Period”:haha

Thats VERY strange. There is a reason the MT’s were originally outlawed in the DR classes

I was surprised myself…going back I would have just kept the Nitto’s or went to BFGs.

Nittos are a nice all around tire that will get the best mileage out of them, and you dont have to worry about cornering with them.

True. But according to everyone on here that has never used a DR they are VERY DANGEROUS in the rain. Much safer to spin wildly on dry pavement:haha:banghead

Which one is?

Nitto’s, whatever. Any DR.

I’ve never had a problem with a DR when I’ve gotten stuck in the rain, driving cautiously of course.

Ive NEVER had any problem whatsoever with any drag oriented tire. I drove my 275/40 Nittos in the winter, have driven my 28X10.5 MT Drags in the rain for 30miles with no wipers. Just gotta be smart, thats all

Right. I’m not promoting it, but I’d rather get stuck once in a blue moon with a DR car in the rain, then getting stuck in a non-DR car in the dry all the time.