3 kings t shirt idea

Its myers you pal. If you are going to ethug at least spell my name right hard ass

Thats funny I think a 700 whp supra would own you

And the fire has been re-kindled! LMAO

:lol sean ftw

Good for somethin:rofl

Dude these clowns talk shit cause they swing on howards nuts…omg I am so afraid of some one who cant spell my name right.

I personally would like to see a dig run with the Z06 and the white 5.0. It would be worth the watch thats for sure.

I think it would be fun!

But his time slips are faster then yours from 3 years ago and god knows nothing changes in 3 years

My car is still slow as fuck

Yea and tony slays supras…wait he doesnt…cant even beat a hyundai

from what I have heard, your car almost lifts the wheels on the streets…slow cars dont do such a thing lol

Sean you are too much :rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

I did think the black vette sounded pretty nasty though! Best sounding one of the group IMO.

Idk where you heard that:shifty :lol

I like both Ryan and Tony, but Tony has Ryan covered. If Ryan CRANKS the boost, it could get interesting though!

Thats funny Rays car at 700 wheel ran better times then tony and oh wow Ryan now has 700 wheel…damn thats odd

I’m mostly referring to a roll race.

I’ll throw down 500 bucks on Tony vs Ryan in a roll race from 60, you in?

Its not gonna happen cause Ryan doesnt want to risk his job. How bout we throw 500 on you losing to Adams mustang from a dig

oh my, we agree on something :eek3

How does it feel living your speed racer fantasies through everyone else?

I guess you never passed math class. Tony’s making about as much power on the bottle as Ryan is and his car has a broader powerband and weighs about 250 lbs less.