3 kings t shirt idea

im guessing the z06 spits out a rod this year.

Maybe, but he’s spraying less this year then before and I don’t think he’s spinning it much higher if at all.

lots of shit talking here. interesting if nothing else

Hey, what’s going on in here…

something about mustang boy digging and tony backing down to do some digging. then u said pwned and tony called u out, then sean sucked howards dick and nut buster bukkake

^ OK cool.

Pretty confident aren’t you. :wink: Last time I checked Supra’s did pretty well from a roll.

if the z06 spits a rod, which it shouldn’t b/c im spraying less then it will really be on, ill have a built motor in that thing faster than you can say “built motor” and ill hit it w/ a 300 shot.

As for the time slips, mine were from last year w/ 614rwhp, not even clost to 700 on drag radials, so yah i would expect rays car to run better, last i knew he was over 700rw and on wayyyy better tires.

As for the black 09 sounding the best, YUP 100% that car is NASTY and will be another threat for the supras.

Turbo trav, im down w/ the roll, i have a new intake manifold coming that should put me at 610rw NA then hit it w/ some juice. lets make some $$$$$

psi2hi- travis hit the nail on the head, you “race” threw fantasies b/c you have nothing fast enough to be on the same level as the cars you talk about.

All two of us, which neither “street race”. :rofl

How does it feel to swing from every ones nuts on here? You talk so much shit but you wont back up any thing with “fastest street cars”. You are a total fucking tool. You have never been in Ryans car or seen it go. And it has nothing to do with math it would more be along the line of physics jack ass

Easy roll racer

i would love to see sean fight Turbo Travis.

can i bet on that? hahaha

bout time a thread gets good…

on that note…although Adams car has less hp then all the other fast cars…I feel that from a dig it should win against most…what could beat it??? I don’t know…but that bitch is a serious street car.

I guess i’ll take his nuts out of my mouth now!!!:number1
myself and Ryan don’t street race so take us out of the picture.

He only hides behind computer screen and talks about mad tyte roll racing of others vehicles and declines races from super fast vette

i dunt street race either. i work for the gubment and if i were to get caught god for bid i would loss muah jobz.

Word and hes unemployed so not sure why he backs down from a mustang he thinks he will decimate.Must be roid rage

So angry!@!!#%!^!@11

Ha you got owned

:rofl

stop getting ur post count up by posting smiley faces. Post something spicy or nothing at all.

Damn kids.