3 kings t shirt idea

I purely fuck with people for fun. It shouldnt be taken personal as every one has there own opinions. You think tonys car will crush ryans but I dont think it would. To each his own. I wouldnt take any thing I saw personal at all as I will be the first to admit I am a dick head. I just like watching how offended people get when you dont even say any thing mean like with jon getting mad I said all the redline vettes sounded the same. I wasnt making fun of them I just stated my opinion but he got all butt hurt over it. Oh and we have met and you were very pleasant to talk with and very knowledgeable. Its the internet where sarcasm and other such traits are not picked up through the computer screen

I suppose. I just thought a 680?whp Vette vs a 700whp Supra from a roll would be a fairly even race.

I thought this thread was about some kickass t-shirts???..lol

isnt ur poopra 680whp on race gas?

no its about being butthurt and eating kake. :hug

Where is kake

687 or so? was pretty heat soaked as well.

This whole thread needs to be deleted.

You are heat soaked

yea mine was heat soaked too, soo i guess mines like 800 give or take a few hundred here or there.

sean, i has kake at muah house, but its bukkake :lol

:ahh

Ewww thats all ryan

this thread sucks, bring back the goon squad

the goon…ies?

Some kid in a white C6 last year almost ran me off the road on the way up to Lake George. Nut jobs.

GOON SQUAD!

http://www.kodak.com/US/images/en/corp/1000words/pschwartz/ape.jpg

was he a goon?

excellent.

Yea, he almost killed 2-3 people driving all Paul Walker like.

so he was executing a perfect “drive and stare”? He learned that from me u know!