3 kings t shirt idea

Power/weight ratio

we are all into cars, and with all of us being on this same forum, racing for money is simply retarted. Just a “friendly” run is enough to prove which car is faster…no need to throw down money because chances are 9 times out of 10, the loser wont pay up anyways

can we sell our girlfriends then?

No one wants your boyfriend

Actually i was going to try and sell your lil ass.

Oh well in that case you are also fucked

Travis has abused ur rear end already hasnt he. i knew it!

May or may not have…I will never tell

No one got butt hurt about anything, re-read my post.
You just said it yourself that you like to mess with people for fun. If that’s your thing, then thats cool I guess. But only on the internet? You could of came over to us the other night and “fucked with us.”

Sounds kind of e-thuggish if you ask me. I won’t ever say something on shift518 that I wouldnt say to someone in person.

I guess I’m part of a “goon squad” despite my education and backround simply because I work for Howard and posted in this thread.

I’m obviously not going to change any minds about our shop or my crew, and thats fine, but I will stand up when people bash us for no reason.

Anyway, Adam - I look forward to meeting you and checking out the car in person - I’ve heard good things about it and I’m always down to test my driving ability from a dig!

Later
Jon

Howard and the rest of the fine folks at Redline are NOT in the Goon Squad and never have been.

I never once said you were in the goon squad. Nor did I bash your car. All the vettes sounds good but they all seemed to sound alike.

i would tend to think that an lsx motor w/ cam, headers and exhaust would all sound close??? IDK???

Thanks man!:thumbup

most all lsx vettes sound the same wit work ,just like most f-bodies do ,unless a completely far away from stock exh is used …

no problem…

I dont think you guys stopped in at the lot long enough to say anything to ya:lol.

But yeah, will be nice to beet you guys and whatnot. Whats done to your vette, so I know whats gonna beat my ass!

So when you getting your heavy hitter done and out?

^ Ditto. Wished you guys stayed longer, I love C6 Vettes. Debated dumping the Supra for one a few times.

Lemme know if ya wanna sell that thing cheapy cheap!! :excited

Jon’s 09 ls3 is a h/c i/e car w/ a direct port 200 hit!!!

we stayed for prolly 45 mins, and had to leave to go p/u my girls friend at sutters.